*Will Supreme Court Install McCain/Palin After Obama/Biden Get Canned This Year?*

*Should McCain and Palin Be Installed In Thier Proper Place As President & Vice Pres*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a child born to ONE american citizen is a natural born citizen depending on when the last time the citizen lived here, i believe.

mccain would have been a citizen anyway b/c babies born to active duty servicemen on foreign soil are citizens.

this entire thread is just full of stupid... (not your post... the wacko o/p's premise)

Most birthers differentiate between "citizen" and "natural born citizen". Some people view "born a citizen = natural born citizen". Others view natrual born citizen has having no other citizenship at birth, other view it has having to US citizen parents, and still others view it as have two US Citizen parents AND being born on US soil.

I was using his own standard that had been previously expressed, birth to two parent citizens on US soil. (Given that his assumption that a military base is US soil.)

The whole point of his OP was to call the election a "mulligan" and that the only possible outcome was that McCain/Palen would be declared the winner. (Not going to happen but he can dream.)

I was pointing out that McCain didn't meet the qualification requirements that **HE** laid out.

>>>>

Last edited:
a child born to ONE american citizen is a natural born citizen depending on when the last time the citizen lived here, i believe.

mccain would have been a citizen anyway b/c babies born to active duty servicemen on foreign soil are citizens.

this entire thread is just full of stupid... (not your post... the wacko o/p's premise)

Most birthed differentiate between "citizen" and "natural born citizen".

I was using his own standard that had been previously expressed, both to two parent citizens on US soil. (Given that his assumption that a military base is US soil.)

The whole point of his OP was to call the election a "mulligan" and that the only possible outcome was that McCain/Palen would be declared the winner. (Not going to happen but he can dream.)

I was pointing out that McCain didn't meet the qualification requirements that **HE** laid out.

>>>>

fair enough.

the o/p is just mentally ill, i think, so i should probably stop making fun of him.

God protect us from conspiracy theorists and Tea baggers who love the constitution, but just don't know the first thing about the constitution!

Who is teaching these morons civics lessons? Glenn Beck? Sarah Palin? Rush Limbaugh?

It further follows that these same idiots usually are anti-intellectualists as well.

Looks like bodecea's got some help swinging the broad brush.

Ah...can you show where I have been using a broad brush? Because I wouldn't want to do so....and I can correct my post and apologize.
You're kidding, right?

I was not able to communicate it better myself -

If I had been drinking something when I read the OP, I probably would have had to clean off my keyboard or monitor....it was THAT funny! :lol:

It is what passes for Texas intellectualism these days, it appears. :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. The problem I am seeing is this.
2. What is in process here is like an under water earth quake, that is coming in slow motion towards our political coasts.
3. The whole *birth certificate problem* is just starting its ground shaking.
4. And it will take a few months for the deluge to get here.
5. You people just don't want to hear it is all.:evil:
6. Better get to higher ground, you're about to be washed out to sea.
7. You'll know it when it gets here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back