Will Staff Ever Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,

I am saying that you're whining about not being treated fairly is easily resolved by you leaving.

You will prove to be lacking comprehension with your response.

he clearly got you there.

why slink away if you can stand up and say your piece, before you are banned and your posts removed.

better way than just slinking away silently.

And then he comes back.

And the cycle continues.

if he doesn't like it, he has the power to stay away. He doesn't, therefore on some level he enjoys it. QED.

IOW: He's just another attention whore.

maybe, but calling out the bullshit on this board is ok in my book.

he clearly got you there.

why slink away if you can stand up and say your piece, before you are banned and your posts removed.

better way than just slinking away silently.

And then he comes back.

And the cycle continues.

if he doesn't like it, he has the power to stay away. He doesn't, therefore on some level he enjoys it. QED.

IOW: He's just another attention whore.

maybe, but calling out the bullshit on this board is ok in my book.

I don't mind bullshit calling. But Curvey seems annoyed when we call him on his bullshit.

if i were a mod...there would be no abuse of power...after i banned quite a few posters....then i would be fair and even handed....well until someone else pissed me off...

o please.....ever now and then i make a comment....mainly about a hannity maggot who happens to be a mod....and get talked to over it...mainly for questioning said worthless hannity maggots mod actions....but guess what i have never been banned....you have to work pretty hard at getting banned.

as far as i see it..the mods and admins bend over backwards not to ban people...what good is that to the board etc...after all expansion of the board etc...is what the admins and owners want....more hits the easier it is to sign up ads etc.

i would totally rock your world as your new ADMIN!

i guarantee you will love me. i promise hope and change. and i will restore honor to the usmb.

Last edited:
i would totally rock your world as your new ADMIN!

i guarantee you will love me. i promise hope and change. and i will restore honor to the usmb.

yes yes yes, but will you clean up the cess pool? Drain the swamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back