Will Staff Ever Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
Why can't the site rules be honest about how staff enforces them? When staff has personal issues with posters who they can't debate against staff suddenly decides there are "too many personal insults outside the flame zone."

Who the hell is dumb enough to buy that crap? I've seen several posters do nothing but flame repeatedly with absolutely no consequences. I dont give a shit what the rules are as long as they are equitably enforced.

Some are probably so self righteous they will try to actually complain for being called out.

Easy solution Curvey.

Leave, vamoose, take off, take a powder, haul ass, skip out, scram, make like a tree and leave...

This thread promises to be one of the least helpful and least productive feedback threads of 2010.

Carry on.

Easy solution Curvey.

Leave, vamoose, take off, take a powder, haul ass, skip out, scram, make like a tree and leave...

Thank you for demonstrating a complete lack principles. Even if it is redundant.

Principles of what?

Not siding with a bipolar hack like you who devolves into mindless fucktwittery and whining at the drop of a hat?

Pretty sure I'm standing firm on those principles. :thup:

Easy solution Curvey.

Thank you for demonstrating a complete lack principles. Even if it is redundant.

Principles of what?

Not siding with a bipolar hack like you who devolves into mindless fucktwittery and whining at the drop of a hat?

Im not surprised you did not comprehend.

Principles of what?

I comprehended just fine.

I see you did not understand my first post in this thread though.

This thread promises to be one of the least helpful and least productive feedback threads of 2010.

Carry on.

Only if people like you keep posting with absolutely nothing to say.

How much Whinge would a Whinger Whinge if a Whinger could Whinge Whinge?

Principles of what?

Lol...saying the solution to power abuse is to leave is a complete lack of principle. You will prove to be lacking comprehension with your response.

Why can't the site rules be honest about how staff enforces them? When staff has personal issues with posters who they can't debate against staff suddenly decides there are "too many personal insults outside the flame zone."

Who the hell is dumb enough to buy that crap? I've seen several posters do nothing but flame repeatedly with absolutely no consequences. I dont give a shit what the rules are as long as they are equitably enforced.

Some are probably so self righteous they will try to actually complain for being called out.

So let me read between the lines.

You got smacked for flaming.
You are pissed that others flame and you cant.
You think that there are favored few and you are not one of them.

How about you name names so we all know what you are really talking about.

Only if people like you keep posting with absolutely nothing to say.

Lol...saying the solution to power abuse is to leave is a complete lack of principle. You will prove to be lacking comprehension with your response.

No,

I am saying that you're whining about not being treated fairly is easily resolved by you leaving.

You will prove to be lacking comprehension with your response.

No,

I am saying that you're whining about not being treated fairly is easily resolved by you leaving.

he clearly got you there.

why slink away if you can stand up and say your piece, before you are banned and your posts removed.

better way than just slinking away silently.

No,

he clearly got you there.

why slink away if you can stand up and say your piece, before you are banned and your posts removed.

better way than just slinking away silently.

And then he comes back.

And the cycle continues.

if he doesn't like it, he has the power to stay away. He doesn't, therefore on some level he enjoys it. QED.

IOW: He's just another attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back