Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?

Last edited:
When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over.

What do you think?
He'd lie anyways.

thats right the cowardly left is contemplating withholding the articles thereby delaying the impeachment trial ! i thought the dems were standing up for the constitution !! bullshit !its all politics folks !! they are waiting for info on who the republicans will subpoena [Biden,Schiff,whistle blower ect] this act will give the left a way out if polls start going the wrong way !! proof positive that all democrats are liars and cowards !!Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over.

What do you think?
He'd lie anyways.

True, but I'm sure Speaker Pelosi is well aware of that fact - and would make sure to have proof in a signed agreement.

What do you think?

Hold them

giphy.gif

I love it!
McConnell will just rush a vote and blow it away

Why not just wait until the election?
If Trump wins and Dems take the Senate....THEN you vote on impeachment

What is the hurry?

I don't see why McConnell has to do anything until the Articles of Impeachment are delivered to the Senate. Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of them can piss and moan all they want, but they're the ones making themselves look like they're playing political games in lieu of justice. And I would think many of the Dem constituents won't be too happy either. Trump will probably be pissed too, which for the Dems is just a bonus. Hard to see the positives here for the Dems, IMHO.

The Shifty and Pelosi show is over..................She has no power in the Senate........

So suck on it.

Speaker Pelosi refused to answer that question a few minutes ago.

Its because she is inebriated...

She doesn't drink alcohol. Stop lying.

Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol

I heard she's high on Jesus. She prays for Trump every day and doesn't hate anyone on earth.

Well, that is apparently true. She's a devout Catholic. Do you have a problem with that?

She's a power hungry creepy critter. Devout Catholics aren't Planned Parenthood backers.

Forum List

Back