Will someone tell Israel to stop trying to hijack our government?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Our executive, legislative and judicial branches of government, exist for the benefit of the United States and its citizens, not Israel's! I'm getting really sick of their interference in our system of government. And that interference is in many forms:
  • AIPAC lobbying
  • threatening every new member of Congress to withhold campaign donations if they didn't sign a document pledging allegience to Israel
  • this smear campaign against Hagel
Anyone who votes for a member of Congress that signs a pledge of allegience to a foreign country, is a traitor to this one.

It should be illegal for any lobby group that is representing a foreign government, to have any direct access and contact with a member of Congress. All correspondence, should go through the State Dept. We should not allow any special interest group to lobby Congress on behalf of some other nation, so we can ensure that the benefits that other nation is lobbying for, is not done at the expense of US taxpayers.

If Israel was going to hijack our government they would be doing us a service by taking it over completely and restoring sanity to our befuddled leaders.

Our executive, legislative and judicial branches of government, exist for the benefit of the United States and its citizens, not Israel's! I'm getting really sick of their interference in our system of government. And that interference is in many forms:
  • AIPAC lobbying
  • threatening every new member of Congress to withhold campaign donations if they didn't sign a document pledging allegience to Israel
  • this smear campaign against Hagel
Anyone who votes for a member of Congress that signs a pledge of allegience to a foreign country, is a traitor to this one.

It should be illegal for any lobby group that is representing a foreign government, to have any direct access and contact with a member of Congress. All correspondence, should go through the State Dept. We should not allow any special interest group to lobby Congress on behalf of some other nation, so we can ensure that the benefits that other nation is lobbying for, is not done at the expense of US taxpayers.

What we give Israel in a year is a little more than what we spend in a day. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Last edited:
What we give Israel in a year is a little more than what we spend in a day. It doesn't bother me one bit.
It's not what we give them that bothers me, it's what they give us, or more specifically, what they give our elected officials. They are basically paying our government to be more loyal to them, than they are to us.

It's not what we give them that bothers me, it's what they give us, or more specifically, what they give our elected officials. They are basically paying our government to be more loyal to them, than they are to us.

What do our elected officals do for them that has you all worked up?

Providing un-conditional support. The only country we should support un-conditionally, is this one. All others, there should be conditions attached to any help, a country expects from us.

I got no problem defending Israel as an ally, but I got a big problem protecting that ally when they commit war crimes or show such an obvious dis-regard for international law with their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land that is now entering into its 45th year.

And since we happen to be a nation based on the rule of law, it makes us look bad when members of Congress make these hyper-partisan comments in support of Israeli actions, like "Operation Pillar Cloud". Hillary said its un-fortunate the Israeli's bombed Gaza for 8 days, but the rocket attacks have to stop. Yet she says nothing about ending the occupation, the Gaza blockade, the routine shooting of thier fishermen/farmers and the drones that violate Palestinian air space on a daily basis. These are the things the rocket attacks are in response to. Why can't she say, "both should end?" The obvious answer, is because she's paid not to.

Incidently, KSM stated during interrogation, that one of the reasons he planned 9/11, was because of our un-conditional support of Israel. All we had to do, was treat both sides equally and fairly and 9/11 may never of happened.

Providing un-conditional support. The only country we should support un-conditionally, is this one. All others, there should be conditions attached to any help, a country expects from us.

I got no problem defending Israel as an ally, but I got a big problem protecting that ally when they commit war crimes or show such an obvious dis-regard for international law with their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land that is now entering into its 45th year.

And since we happen to be a nation based on the rule of law, it makes us look bad when members of Congress make these hyper-partisan comments in support of Israeli actions, like "Operation Pillar Cloud". Hillary said its un-fortunate the Israeli's bombed Gaza for 8 days, but the rocket attacks have to stop. Yet she says nothing about ending the occupation, the Gaza blockade, the routine shooting of thier fishermen/farmers and the drones that violate Palestinian air space on a daily basis. These are the things the rocket attacks are in response to. Why can't she say, "both should end?" The obvious answer, is because she's paid not to.

Incidently, KSM stated during interrogation, that one of the reasons he planned 9/11, was because of our un-conditional support of Israel. All we had to do, was treat both sides equally and fairly and 9/11 may never of happened.
Why did they occupy Palestinian land!

They are coming to get you loinboy!!!!

212-jew-jitsu-they-will-win.jpg

Anti-semites are my "favorite" type of bigots. They are usually even dumber then the KKKluckers.

Why did they occupy Palestinian land!
Typical

Israel is a "good guy". Islamic jihadies are all "bad guys". Muslim neighbors of the West Bank/Gaza squatters do nothing for them. Why is that?

What has Obama's outreach to Islam done for us? Is there any benefit?

Forum List

Back