Will someone please see to it that anti-Christian

if there only was a scientific fact--they keep changing em on us.
ooooops thalidomide and DDT DO cause problems

Case in point, look at the stats they use to say smoking is bad, then look at the ones that they use to say obesity is bad. The two are almost identical and both are based in theories not fact.

Case in point, look at the stats they use to say smoking is bad, then look at the ones that they use to say obesity is bad. The two are almost identical and both are based in theories not fact.

I've always told the scientists that fat people outta smoke !

I agree with God-STFU

:razz:

You'd think that Squirreling Dervish Wiccan friend of yours would have been happy to have a Christian who wanted to stand up for him, but noooo, I'm told to STFU by the Unitarian Universalist for some reason. :rofl:

:eusa_pray: I'll pray for you.

again, nice use of the strawman. i never said one word about creationism you fucking moron. i don't believe in creationism, fuckroast. hello? is this thing on?

what i've got behind my dress is a big fat cock for you to suck on and multiple degrees in physics.

thanks, again, fuckwit. you might want to stop off and pick up some ammo for your shotgun; i can hear the firing pin dropping on an empty chamber.

have a nice day

come on, dude.. don't PUSS out on me now! YOU want to make a bullshit equivalence then lets see you bring something besides a laughable claim to know what the fuck science is all about. What you've got behind that dress is a big fat DILDO with a cross burned into it being shoved up your monkey fucking ass. CLEARLY, your physics degrees (which, let's be honest, motherfucker... your just setting yourself up to be another punchline if you think dogma mythology is in ANY way shape or form as tangible as Hubble's observation) are worth about as much as the cost of the tissue paper they are printed on.

So, AGAIN, motherfucker.. I'll WELCOME you to show big evil Shoggy what kind of a fucking physics mentat you are and POST whatever evidence you can bring to the fucking table. Or, more likely, just sit there quivering at me calling you out on your laughable physics degrees.

:lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
come on, dude.. don't PUSS out on me now! YOU want to make a bullshit equivalence then lets see you bring something besides a laughable claim to know what the fuck science is all about. What you've got behind that dress is a big fat DILDO with a cross burned into it being shoved up your monkey fucking ass. CLEARLY, your physics degrees (which, let's be honest, motherfucker... your just setting yourself up to be another punchline if you think dogma mythology is in ANY way shape or form as tangible as Hubble's observation) are worth about as much as the cost of the tissue paper they are printed on.

So, AGAIN, motherfucker.. I'll WELCOME you to show big evil Shoggy what kind of a fucking physics mentat you are and POST whatever evidence you can bring to the fucking table. Or, more likely, just sit there quivering at me calling you out on your laughable physics degrees.

:lol:

you're the one hung up on creationism, kid.
have a party.

thanks, again.

...So Don't Screw The Pooch And Ruin Your Only Chance To Get In!

fundy_01.gif

fundy_02.gif

fundy_03.gif

fundy_04.gif

fundy_05.gif

fundy_06.gif

fundy_07.gif

fundy_08.gif

fundy_09.gif

fundy_10.gif

fundy_11.gif

fundy_12.gif

fundy_13.gif

fundy_14.gif

fundy_15.gif

fundy_16.gif

fundy_17.gif

fundy_18.gif

fundy_19.gif

fundy_20.gif

you're the one hung up on creationism, kid.
have a party.

thanks, again.

come on, dude! don't be a giant pussy! Show this big evil forum meanie what your :)lol:) PHYSICS DEGREES TELL YOU ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF creation myths!

:clap2:

I mean, FUCK hubble, right??

come on, dude! don't be a giant pussy! Show this big evil forum meanie what your :)lol:) PHYSICS DEGREES TELL YOU ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF creation myths!

:clap2:

I mean, FUCK hubble, right??

are you this stupid in real life?

i'll try one more time- i don't believe in creationism, and if you think you're a big evil forum meanie, you really need to expand your outlook. you're a sad excuse for a minor irritant, maybe.
have a friend read and explain the big words to you.
idiot.

Forum List

Back