Will Someone Please Ask Debbie Wasserman About Paul Ryan's Massive Crowds !

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:poke:
We have already seen "Blabbermouths" insults over Vice-President Paul Ryan, God, Who woudn't want to see any of the Fox News Hosts ask Wasserman about the Huge/Overflow crowds he has been attracting since being named VP.
Just ask her, prefferably on live TV......But Congresswomen Wasserman, can you explain why Paul Ryan has consistantly been drawing crowds upwards of 15,000,,many having to turn away 2 or 3 thousand, and yet at the same time, the average rally for President Obama has been around 350.???
:blahblah:
How do you all think she would answer that? lets hear some "Blabbermouthlike" answers if you were Debbie Wasserman.
:dunno:

We have already seen "Blabbermouths" insults over Vice-President Paul Ryan, God, Who woudn't want to see any of the Fox News Hosts ask Wasserman about the Huge/Overflow crowds he has been attracting since being named VP.
Just ask her, prefferably on live TV......But Congresswomen Wasserman, can you explain why Paul Ryan has consistantly been drawing crowds upwards of 15,000,,many having to turn away 2 or 3 thousand, and yet at the same time, the average rally for President Obama has been around 350.???
How do you all think she would answer that? lets hear some "Blabbermouthlike" answers if you were Debbie Wasserman.

She would say she is not surprise there are a lot of Racist, Rich People who support Ryan. Or something else really stupid like that. lol

She'll say we can't say for sure what political affiliation the crowds are yet.

Little-debbie-schultz-250x250.jpg

Anyone see the footage of the hecklers? He had them hauled away because he doesn't agree with the first amendment.

He's done the same thing with quiet and respectful questions that he didn't want to answer. Like that 71 year old who just asked what Ryan was doing to take his blood pressure meds away from him. Creep Ryan even made fun of the man's poor health.

When ryan was asked a very respectful question at the Ohio fair, he refused to answer and said he wanted to "just enjoy the fair".

Huh? I thought he was there to campaign and be seen and let people know the TRUTH about him.

Just like RobMe, if he's asked a question, he weasels out of answering. Remember what RobMe said - if we knew what he had planned, we wouldn't vote for him.

Just saw a poll that said Cheney rated higher when introduced. Worse, only Palin and Dan Quayle rated lower than Ryan. 54% of CONSERVATIVES disagree with Ryan's plans to gut Medicare.

What it all means is that we libs LOVE etch a sketch's choice.

She'll say we can't say for sure what political affiliation the crowds are yet.

Little-debbie-schultz-250x250.jpg

:lol:

That picture's hysterical! I love it.

I'd rather talk about Sarah Pain's massive-er crowds in 2008, just for the sake of significance, perspective, and the predictive ability of crowd sizes of VP candidates on presidential election results.

I'd rather talk about Sarah Pain's massive-er crowds in 2008, just for the sake of significance, perspective, and the predictive ability of crowd sizes of VP candidates on presidential election results.

Yep. That was amazing.

It was amazing because she's such a ditz and many people said that long before most of us knew just how empty headed she really is.

Also amazing were the crowds for Obama. And, we've been proven right to support him.

With this veep candidate, we get a creepy guy who says he's Catholic BUT believes in Ayn Rand. He's against most kinds of birth control and has said he would put an end to bc, has said he's against in vitro fertilization and would would put an end to it and has said he wants to take Medicare away from the elderly.

I guess there are worse people RobMe could have chosen but choosing Ryan makes it look like he wants to lose.

And, notice how he's been backing off the past two days? his flip-flopping self already has buyer's remorse. Funny stuff.

How dare Americans exercise their 1st amendment right to free speech!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4bNAUORtwo]Paul Ryan heckled at Iowa State Fair - YouTube[/ame]

The rightwing nuts who were already going to vote for Romney are now less embarassed that they are, with the addition of a bonafide rightwing nut on the ticket. Exactly what happened with McCain/Palin in 2008.

They put down the cheetos, put on a cleaner teeshirt, cinch up the sweatpants, and head to the rally.

Blabbermouth: Oh, the ryan crowds, they are nothing but a bunch of white racists who wont vote for obama cause he's black.

Either that or they are a bunch of idiots who want to vote for a man who would kick his own mother off of Social security and medicare. I can see that conversation now. Mom could you stop being such a freeloading deadbeat. i know you raised me for all those years, but paying for your medicine through a government program is killing me. Couldn't you just die like dad so i can collect your benefits then eliminate Social security forever?

What a fucking scumbag.

Yep. That was amazing.

It was amazing because she's such a ditz and many people said that long before most of us knew just how empty headed she really is.

Also amazing were the crowds for Obama. And, we've been proven right to support him.

With this veep candidate, we get a creepy guy who says he's Catholic BUT believes in Ayn Rand. He's against most kinds of birth control and has said he would put an end to bc, has said he's against in vitro fertilization and would would put an end to it and has said he wants to take Medicare away from the elderly.

I guess there are worse people RobMe could have chosen but choosing Ryan makes it look like he wants to lose.

And, notice how he's been backing off the past two days? his flip-flopping self already has buyer's remorse. Funny stuff.

The best Palin rally was one she had in North Carolina, where she made the crack that it was great to be among 'real Americans'.

Then Obama won North Carolina. LOL

I can see why they are excited. With all the bad press and bullshit surrounding romney a new hope is good for them. Once the Obama people get through with him there won't be much left, so they better get out there now.

Anyone see the footage of the hecklers? He had them hauled away because he doesn't agree with the first amendment.

He's done the same thing with quiet and respectful questions that he didn't want to answer. Like that 71 year old who just asked what Ryan was doing to take his blood pressure meds away from him. Creep Ryan even made fun of the man's poor health.

When ryan was asked a very respectful question at the Ohio fair, he refused to answer and said he wanted to "just enjoy the fair".

Huh? I thought he was there to campaign and be seen and let people know the TRUTH about him.

Just like RobMe, if he's asked a question, he weasels out of answering. Remember what RobMe said - if we knew what he had planned, we wouldn't vote for him.

Just saw a poll that said Cheney rated higher when introduced. Worse, only Palin and Dan Quayle rated lower than Ryan. 54% of CONSERVATIVES disagree with Ryan's plans to gut Medicare.

What it all means is that we libs LOVE etch a sketch's choice.

Why luddly! What a liar you are. I just put up a thread about the liberal swine who got violent at the rally.

One protester struck a woman in crowd in the face, and there was a report that state Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Red Oak, was getting pushed down.

Paul Ryan speaks in Iowa; protesters grow violent - Conservative News, Views & Books

Forum List

Back