Will someone give me the reasoning that only one side is guilty

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I need to understand what all of the angst is about over Trump pointing out that both sides were violent and wrong. Can someone please explain to me why he was wrong? We all watched two sides clash in a park, both were repugnant both groups held racists within them. Both groups wanted blood and they got what they wanted. They are the bad guys not my president.

So tell me where he was wrong;

I'm waiting; I have all day. Golf game is a rain out.

They are waiting for the new talking point to be revealed.
They need a new talking point the one they have been spewing is wrong and most people see that it is wrong. There were two sides in the park on that terrible day and no matter what they say they can't change that fact.

The media really looks foolish trying to explain this so maybe some of you libs here can try.

See any innocent people here? I don't

I haven't heard any reasons why all groups weren't wrong either. I think our President was correct.
But get ready the first liberal that post to this question will just call us racist, and not answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 counter-protestor was killed and 18 injured. How many white supremacists were injured or killed? None. You are trying to draw a equivalence to that? The fact is that Trump gave aid and comfort to white supremacists who see Trump as a supporter. They praised Trump's attempt to draw a moral equivalence.

They need a new talking point the one they have been spewing is wrong and most people see that it is wrong. There were two sides in the park on that terrible day and no matter what they say they can't change that fact.
Yep and I don't support the white supremacist, but they were the ones legally having a rally. The other group had no permit, so they showed up illegally. Just saying.

Yep and I don't support the white supremacist, but they were the ones legally having a rally. The other group had no permit, so they showed up illegally. Just saying.
Yes they showed up to counter protest. Counter protests should be held in a different location. Otherwise it's a confrontation not a counter protest.

If you DO NOT agree that BOTH sides were guilty and wrong in their violence, then I guess you believe in mob rule.

I do not stand with the KKK, white nationalists, etc.

But to turn a blind eye on the entire picture of what occured on Saturday is absurd and completely irresponsible.

If we do not demand that the alt-left and alt- right stop their madness, we are doomed.

I do not stand with either side, but I do support Trump, and conservatism and capitalism.

So Trump was right and the media is wrong. No one can answer my query?

I need to understand what all of the angst is about over Trump pointing out that both sides were violent and wrong. Can someone please explain to me why he was wrong? We all watched two sides clash in a park, both were repugnant both groups held racists within them. Both groups wanted blood and they got what they wanted. They are the bad guys not my president.

So tell me where he was wrong;
If you hold both sides accountable no one is able to score any cheap political points.

If you DO NOT agree that BOTH sides were guilty and wrong in their violence, then I guess you believe in mob rule.

I do not stand with the KKK, white nationalists, etc.

But to turn a blind eye on the entire picture of what occured on Saturday is absurd and completely irresponsible.

If we do not demand that the alt-left and alt- right stop their madness, we are doomed.

I do not stand with either side, but I do support Trump, and conservatism and capitalism.
Perfectly said...

I can see right through the fake news hate Trump media and the entrenched DC swamp creatures and I'm happy to see others do as well. Trump was the only one that had this right. He had this right from the very beginning it was the media that was wrong.

How about anyone from CNN, can you clear this up for me?

New Topics

Forum List

Back