Will somebody please tell the orange leader, that trashing Obama makes him sound desperate?

I don't know what planet this orange shit for brains leader of idiots gets off thinking that talking smack about Obama to shore up his base, those white trash hicks with dicks, make him sound tough. But the truth be told, it makes him sound and appear so desperate to hate a black man that saved this country and left office with a 56% approval rating. Something he will never see!!
He can talk shit about Obama all day long, but this mf hasn't done one gotdamn thing in 9 months save for throwing racist bones to his base, tweeting like a fuckin retard and eating up everything in sight but his wife and kid.

Fuck you Trump!!

Your boy Obama spent 8 years trashing Bush, what does that make him?

Look how desperate Obamaggot sounded when he trashed Trump. I might remind you: if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if.... okie doke.

Ahem
Trump's predecessor was without a doubt the biggest bigot, racist and most divisive excuse for a human being to ever occupy the oval office.
Look at Charlottesville!
Trump assigned blame to BOTH sides, and we see that the ANTIFA is just as violent as the White Supremist's.
Trump was right!
Now, every instance of police action against black THUGS, was followed by skinny legs defending the lawbreakers and denouncing the police.
I rest my case - Obama is a true racist pig in the likes of the rev jackson and sharpton.
You weren`t a racist until you saw a white man living in the Whitehouse? Got it.

Trump calls the Iran deal an embarrassment???? Bitch, your the fuckin embarrassment, you and your white trash fuckin supporters!!

Look how desperate Obamaggot sounded when he trashed Trump. I might remind you: if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if.... okie doke.
Obama is and will remain a dignified man, unlike that white racist bitch that caters to Jew money, Putin and rice eating asians.....Listen, Trump will eventually go to prison, I'm patient!!

I don't know what planet this orange shit for brains leader of idiots gets off thinking that talking smack about Obama to shore up his base, those white trash hicks with dicks, make him sound tough. But the truth be told, it makes him sound and appear so desperate to hate a black man that saved this country and left office with a 56% approval rating. Something he will never see!!
He can talk shit about Obama all day long, but this mf hasn't done one gotdamn thing in 9 months save for throwing racist bones to his base, tweeting like a fuckin retard and eating up everything in sight but his wife and kid.

Fuck you Trump!!
racist much??
and your language is very nice
Thanks for the compliment, now go f yourself!!

You're pushing for a heart attack, Geechee. I'll send you a months supply of Eliquis.
Already had one, next stupid question?

Fuck you Trump!!

Talking smack about Obama will shore up his base, or at least invigorate them. Same thing with attacking Hillary. His supporters are too stupid to realize that their past targets are no longer on the field of battle, and the right is too dumb to realize they need to address the challengers they have today. Let them slowly drift away into the past while the rest of us deal with today and the future.

Obama is and will remain a dignified man, unlike that white racist bitch that caters to Jew money, Putin and rice eating asians.....Listen, Trump will eventually go to prison, I'm patient!!

You and I and the whole world knows that half-breed faggot ain't a man. Give it up.

Fuck you Trump!!
racist much??
and your language is very nice
Thanks for the compliment, now go f yourself!!

You're pushing for a heart attack, Geechee. I'll send you a months supply of Eliquis.
Already had one, next stupid question?

Have another one on me.

when-youve-had-59cdb9.jpg

Fuck you Trump!!

He is so obsessed with Obama and Hillary.

Forum List

Back