Will Shady Brady win his first playoff game against Manning in Denver?

Armchair tough guys. Lol. What a bunch of losers. :D Brady has STILL got it all over you dorks. Just remember that. No matter how bad Brady does, he is 100% BETTER than you are. ;)

Brady played with no running game and a defense geared to be tough against the pass. Good game, good teams.

If New England had any type of running game it would have forced Denver to change their defense, it didn't happen. Fun game to watch.

I didn't even get to watch the game because I was working. :(

Armchair tough guys. Lol. What a bunch of losers. :D Brady has STILL got it all over you dorks. Just remember that. No matter how bad Brady does, he is 100% BETTER than you are. ;)
And Matthew Stafford is a loser on the field but 100% more of a winner than you will ever be. So what? We still make fun of him for not winning in the pros.

If I go back and find you making fun of any other team, I'll remind you that those loser pro athletes have more athleticism in their pinkys than you have in your entire body.

Remember, these are all the greatest athletes in the world. Brady has the life most of us can only dream of. Even if we hit the lotto we can never be a great QB in the NFL, no matter how much money we have. So Brady has it all.

Don't take it personally. This is just one of those years Brady isn't going to win ANOTHER ring. He's won enough. And hopefully won't ever win again.

And Matthew Stafford is a loser on the field but 100% more of a winner than you will ever be. So what? We still make fun of him for not winning in the pros.

If I go back and find you making fun of any other team, I'll remind you that those loser pro athletes have more athleticism in their pinkys than you have in your entire body.

Remember, these are all the greatest athletes in the world. Brady has the life most of us can only dream of. Even if we hit the lotto we can never be a great QB in the NFL, no matter how much money we have. So Brady has it all.

Don't take it personally. This is just one of those years Brady isn't going to win ANOTHER ring. He's won enough. And hopefully won't ever win again.

Get lost, douche.

If the Panthers beat denver I will put a tattoo of CAM on my chest

I lost respect for Brady since he was looking who was about to hit him instead of rolling out the pocket and finding the open man. Why the fuck would he still stand in the pocket if he knew the rush was coming?

hopefully next year he will suffer an achiles heel injury and be gone for good.sorry but as i said before,him and michale vick are the two exceptions of quarterbacks that i would wish that on.lol

I lost respect for Brady since he was looking who was about to hit him instead of rolling out the pocket and finding the open man. Why the fuck would he still stand in the pocket if he knew the rush was coming?
because he is too much of a chicken afraid to get hurt is why.lol

hopefully next year he will suffer an achiles heel injury and be gone for good.sorry but as i said before,him and michale vick are the two exceptions of quarterbacks that i would wish that on.lol
What about Ben rothlesburger?

Get lost, douche.
Without a good o line he got sacked more times than you did at frat parties in college.

What about Ben rothlesburger?

what did ben do that was so bad? the worst as far as i am aware of what he did was go out and get drunk and wreck a car and let his team down.is there more i am not aware of?

i hate peyton manning because of these comments

No Peyton Manning,YOU need to stop being an A hole.

which is why i will laugh when he screws up again but being a jerk to baltimore fans i dont put in the same catagory as brady and vicks crimes.not even close so thats why i wouldnt wish it on manning.

Get lost, douche.
Without a good o line he got sacked more times than you did at frat parties in college.

What a sexist remark! Could be a violation in TOS.

jim i swore i would not go back to Old fartstyles thread and feed the troll anymore so i am making good on my word by posting something for you here on your thread instead of his,just so you know,we now now what OFS looks like in real life,this is a confirmed sighting of him.:haha::lmao::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

p38C_K5N.jpeg

Forum List

Back