Will Scott Walker's "Divide and Conquer" Union-Busting Strategy Work In Other States?

Nope, it has nothing to do with "wealthy". Last I checked people that belong to Public Sector Unions didn't work for Corporations or the "wealthy", they work for and are paid by the taxpayer.

The scam of Public Sector Unions is finally showing it's true colors. Public Sector Unions exist to fund the politicians that in turn repay the "favors". Shrinking government and being fiscally responsible will be the demise of those Public Sector Unions because they will no longer be able to "make" the employer deduct and pay those union dues. ;)

And as you rightwing idiots love to remind us, the wealthy pay a higher percentage of the taxes.

What you're not getting is that public sector employees are disproportionately Democrats, so if the GOP can break the public unions and weaken them and their members,

they can weaken the power of the Democratic Party overall, and then ALL of the Republican party's pro-Rich agenda can be advanced more easily.

So you're saying if the unions are busted less people will be Dems?? hahahahahahahaha

If the power of the Democratic Party lies in unions then you're saying the power of the Democratic Party lies in forcing taxpayers to fund the Unions. :cuckoo:

Unions aren't funded by the taxpayers you moron.

And as you rightwing idiots love to remind us, the wealthy pay a higher percentage of the taxes.

What you're not getting is that public sector employees are disproportionately Democrats, so if the GOP can break the public unions and weaken them and their members,

they can weaken the power of the Democratic Party overall, and then ALL of the Republican party's pro-Rich agenda can be advanced more easily.

So you're saying if the unions are busted less people will be Dems?? hahahahahahahaha

If the power of the Democratic Party lies in unions then you're saying the power of the Democratic Party lies in forcing taxpayers to fund the Unions. :cuckoo:

Ummmmm, perhaps you need to think about that when it comes to Public Sector Unions. :eusa_whistle:

The assault on unions is basically the assault on the one kind of organization that ban maintain a balance of power between the haves and the have nots.

The corporations are winning the battle and have been for at least the last 40 years.

Much thanks to BOTH PARTIES, I note.

Labor has been getting weaker for decades.

Have things gotten better for the average American worker? Are we seeing more job opportunities? More good paying jobs? More prosperity for working/middle class Americans?

No. Of course not. The whole point of union busting and anti-labor efforts is to take money away from working class Americans and re-distribute it to the wealthy.

You fail to explain this recall was not about unions, rather PUBLIC SECTOR unions. The unions that are funded and exist on the backs of the taxpayer.

Private sector unions remain completely unaffected by any of this.

When all the public service workers around you, teachers, police, city workers, county workers, sanitation workers, the guys who plow your roads, the people who work in the courts, etc., etc., etc.,

are poorer,

how is that going to make your life better? Seriously, specifically, how will your life get better when those people are poorer?

Ummmmm, perhaps you need to think about that when it comes to Public Sector Unions. :eusa_whistle:

Union dues come out of the pay that workers receive for their work.

Yup......we will be seeing alot more of the cheesedick fairies like this meathead in coming years. And I couldnt be happier..........laughing my balls off at these greddy mofus whining and spitting and crying.

Priceless shit here...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwXa197uBU]The Most Disappointed Barrett Supporter In Wisconsin - YouTube[/ame]

Membership in private sector unions (as a percent of all private sector workers)

has fallen for 50 years straight.

What has gotten better in America, in the area of jobs, over that period of time??

Labor has been getting weaker for decades.

Have things gotten better for the average American worker? Are we seeing more job opportunities? More good paying jobs? More prosperity for working/middle class Americans?

No. Of course not. The whole point of union busting and anti-labor efforts is to take money away from working class Americans and re-distribute it to the wealthy.

You fail to explain this recall was not about unions, rather PUBLIC SECTOR unions. The unions that are funded and exist on the backs of the taxpayer.

Private sector unions remain completely unaffected by any of this.

When all the public service workers around you, teachers, police, city workers, county workers, sanitation workers, the guys who plow your roads, the people who work in the courts, etc., etc., etc.,

are poorer,

how is that going to make your life better? Seriously, specifically, how will your life get better when those people are poorer?

poorer:eek::eek::eek:.............fuck them. Greedy assholes. Most of these mofu's dont pay a dime into their healthcare costs while I sit here in New York and shell out huge sums of money each paycheck for it. Fuck that the taxpayers pay for it........and as time moves on and more people become aware of it, more of these public sector unions will get teh ball kicks they deserve.:funnyface::coffee::funnyface::coffee::funnyface::coffee:

It won't work in my state. I live in a right to work state.. so we're all good to go.

Membership in private sector unions (as a percent of all private sector workers)

has fallen for 50 years straight.

What has gotten better in America, in the area of jobs, over that period of time??

buckle up your chinstrap s0n........................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwXa197uBU]The Most Disappointed Barrett Supporter In Wisconsin - YouTube[/ame]

Im sorry..........I cant play this gem enough!!! And they say laughter is the secret to long life.:lol:

Liberals/Democrats love to blame Republicans for the demise of Unions when in reality the corrupt, maniacal and mostly exclusive association with Democrats and their failed progressive policies has spelled the death knell for Unions.

Oh bullshit. Republicans believe the pant load they're sold by corporations who want to bring the middle class down to suck the last ounce of blood they can from workers. Worker safety? Forget it. Reasonable benefit plans? Forget it. It's a right wing race to the bottom. The right, with their corporate puppet masters, want a third world, slave labor economy.

I guess the right to bargain collectively, and be represented by adept negotiators, is something that the right wing was told to believe is right. Too bad these dweebs can't think for themselves.

If circumstances are the same in other states, why wouldn't it work?

Public sector union stooges don't have much of a leg to stand on when they try to argue/defend little or no contributions to their medical and pension funds whereas those of us who are nonunion or at least private union members get no such pass. We pay our own and then our tax money goes to pay for theirs too. We're paying twice; they're paying once. No matter what party one might belong to that's just not fair and folks won't stand for it as Tuesday's election showed us.

Okay, I don't know how to put it any plainer. I don't know what to say when the FACTS and the BUDGET show the bottom line, but for some reason those on the left REFUSE to see what is happening. It's like that movie ground hog day. The same thing over and over and over again. On the left, ideology trumps everything else.

The fact is that public sector unions were receiving pensions, health care, and benefits far ABOVE those in the private sector. Cities were quickly becoming insolvent. The state was millions, if not billions in debt and yet the unions want more. The only answer to their greed was higher taxes and it was driving businesses out of the state. The same thing happened in Oklahoma that was happening in Wisconsin BEFORE Scott Walker. And let's remember, since it became a state, Oklahoma had ALWAYS been Democratic. The Governor, both houses of the legislature, all Democratic super majorities.

In 2000 and the years since, Oklahoma has turned it around. Republicans control the houses and the Governor is Republican. Are we better off? Budget surpluses, unemployment is one of the lowest in the country, and we are just behind Texas in the number of businesses relocating here. Do we still have issues? Yep. Education is a problem. The unions whine that we are 49th in spending, BUT 30% of the people on the payroll are not teachers!?!?!?!? They want more money, but they resist any creative attempt to fix the issues. Naturally, unions have a self-interest in maintaining the status quo of mediocre, money-pit programs.

The bottom line is: THERE IS NO MORE MONEY. It's that simple and I realize that for you on the left the answer is to just print more until everything implodes like in Europe, but I don't even want that to be a possibility.

It sucks to be a liberal right now... and I'm loving it.

Liberals/Democrats love to blame Republicans for the demise of Unions when in reality the corrupt, maniacal and mostly exclusive association with Democrats and their failed progressive policies has spelled the death knell for Unions.

Oh bullshit. Republicans believe the pant load they're sold by corporations who want to bring the middle class down to suck the last ounce of blood they can from workers. Worker safety? Forget it. Reasonable benefit plans? Forget it. It's a right wing race to the bottom. The right, with their corporate puppet masters, want a third world, slave labor economy.

I guess the right to bargain collectively, and be represented by adept negotiators, is something that the right wing was told to believe is right. Too bad these dweebs can't think for themselves.

bomb_thrower2-2.jpg

fringe thinking is gay s0n..............

Crock of shit,, here very big load of shit here.. cause the Govenors of these states aren't going after private sector unions.. only the PUBLIC sector unions because guess what tucked dick? they are bankrupting the states.. but you don't care about that shit do you?

funny because I thought it was the Crash of our economy that caused these states to be going bankrupt.

Willow says its that public employees are paid too well.

funny because I thought it was the Crash of our economy that caused these states to be going bankrupt.

due take note of Walker's success.. instead of a deficit his state now has a surplus.

due take note of Walker's success.. instead of a deficit his state now has a surplus.

lol Willow.........a fact the k00ks like to conveniently ignore. So Willow..........are you loving all the WINNING??!!

And then you got the side thats ummm....................NOT WINNING!!!!

It won't work in my state. I live in a right to work state.. so we're all good to go.

The right to work should be entrenched in the Constitution.

Wait! It already is.

How can "PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" be achieved without being able to earn the things that give one happiness?

How can one have "LIBERTY" when one is not allowed to work?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back