Will Sarah Palin Win the 2012 Presidential Election?

Will Sarah Palin win the 2012 Presidential election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
Speaking as an outsider in England, I really do hope that Sarah Palin is the Republican canditate next time - because that would ensure that Mr Obama wins a second term!
How would that be good for you? It's a lead pipe cinch that if Obama gets his way with health care in this country, you will lose a place to go which could save your life with treatments that would be unavailable in Great Britain. Folks in Canada are concerned for their health future, as should you.

We have a number of Canadians working in the plant I work in. They like their health care system to the man. And wonder why we are so backward about adopting a system that covers all Americans.
OK Old Rocks, and you too Robindra; have a look see H E R E

I don't know how you can even ask a question like this at this time...

We don't know what the political landscape will be in 3 years... we don't know what will be the most pressing problems (besides out of control government spending, debt, and government entitlement hell) in 3 years... we don't know what other people will emerge as factors within the REP party or the conservative movement...

There are too many questions to prognosticate this out

Speaking as an outsider in England, I really do hope that Sarah Palin is the Republican canditate next time - because that would ensure that Mr Obama wins a second term!
How would that be good for you? It's a lead pipe cinch that if Obama gets his way with health care in this country, you will lose a place to go which could save your life with treatments that would be unavailable in Great Britain. Folks in Canada are concerned for their health future, as should you.

We have a number of Canadians working in the plant I work in. They like their health care system to the man. And wonder why we are so backward about adopting a system that covers all Americans.

1) No competition means assignments, no choices, and mandatory participation.. like every other government run system
2) What entitles person A to have their personal responsibilities taken care of by the efforts and earnings of person B?
3) With the costs associated with increased government bureaucracy, red tape, oversight, management, funds transfer, logistics, etc... even IF every person were charged the same amount, it would cost more than it costs to obtain insurance in the free market now
4) Taking care of your personal well being, monetary concerns, etc.. is not a charge of the government and was never intended to be

Again.. another lib being WANTY...

It's certainly possible.

If the Russians drop the incredibly stupid bomb on us, we might.

Go Newt!!!

The bigger question is ------will HILLARY run in 2012, hmmmmmm.Has anyone seen her? is she locked in the closet with her mouth taped shut??????? Will we ever see her again???? He promoted her to a place where he is able to control her every move, she should and probably will resign and should have stayed in the senate where she could have put the brakes on this insanity..She is afterall, more of a moderate democrat.

If only---- the reverend Wright thing would have come out before super Tuesday.

That's pretty wishful thinking and I think that after 4 years of Obama, we could run our local dog catcher and win. He is a one term president only and will go down in defeat no matter who his opponent might be. 14 million unemployed, more to come, inflation on the way and the bankrupting of this country will not cause American voters to vote for him.

o my is this the same maple who left a few days ago and said she would punch out any speaking against palin....so you didnt leave nor have you bothered to reply to my pm...

what a bunch of shit you talk ...you run your mouth just like palin....

I don't know how you can even ask a question like this at this time...

We don't know what the political landscape will be in 3 years... we don't know what will be the most pressing problems (besides out of control government spending, debt, and government entitlement hell) in 3 years... we don't know what other people will emerge as factors within the REP party or the conservative movement...

There are too many questions to prognosticate this out

I agree, just look at the 2004 Democratic Primaries when Howard Dean looked to be the front runner for the Democratic nomination for several months, then came the "Dean Scream". 3 and a half years from now, no one knows who will run or what the country will have gone through. I doubt Palin could win the election even if she remained Governor and I think it is almost impossible for her to win now that she is resigning. But, I will not count anything out until 2012.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back