Will Saddam’s WMDs Fall into the Hands of Al Qaeda?

That is untrue. There were over 500 shells found post-invasion in Iraq.

500 shells of what?

You guys are funny.

Never really heard this term in general use until Bush coined it when he was running against Gore.

Our national policy toward Iraq has been an travesty since the British and US spooks waltzed Hussien into power in the first place. That was almost as big a farce as the US backing Ahmed Chalabi..
500+ shells of binary sarin. Additional shells of mustard.

It was on the news and discussed in Congress, for those who cared to pay attention.

The term has been around since WW II, by the way. :lol:

don't forget the 500 with salt, another 500 with pepper and a large, ICBM full of tomato sauce.

Want to avoid being called a liar? post a link to it.

Sorry..

I didn't get my copy of World Nut Daily.
Well, then the WaPo lied and so did the DoD when they testified in Congress about them.

WMDs were found in Iraq post-invasion. Do catch up.

The bottom line is..Iraq was a war crime.

The Bush administration illegally invaded, destroyed and conquered a nation that had not, by OUR OWN LAWS, justified such an act.

It's the continued shame of this country that the right wing doesn't recognize that.
:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
500 shells of what?

You guys are funny.

Never really heard this term in general use until Bush coined it when he was running against Gore.

Our national policy toward Iraq has been an travesty since the British and US spooks waltzed Hussien into power in the first place. That was almost as big a farce as the US backing Ahmed Chalabi..

It was on the news and discussed in Congress, for those who cared to pay attention.

don't forget the 500 with salt, another 500 with pepper and a large, ICBM full of tomato sauce.

I don't have his link but I do have this one for ya, but bet you all will continue to ignore it -
500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says - CNN

500 shells of what?

You guys are funny.

Silly, if it's post on WND, it's Gold.

The fringe-righties are losing everything and they wallow in the mud of old lies.

I don't have his link but I do have this one for ya, but bet you all will continue to ignore it -

Don't change the subject, fuck face, admit you're full of shit and apologize for wasting board space.

Ya dense tool.

Well, then the WaPo lied and so did the DoD when they testified in Congress about them.

WMDs were found in Iraq post-invasion. Do catch up.

The bottom line is..Iraq was a war crime.

The Bush administration illegally invaded, destroyed and conquered a nation that had not, by OUR OWN LAWS, justified such an act.

It's the continued shame of this country that the right wing doesn't recognize that.
The bottom line is it is untrue that there were no WMDs in Iraq.

No. The "bottom-line" is, you're wrong.

You've got no PROOF to suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

Don't change the subject, fuck face, admit you're full of shit and apologize for wasting board space.

Ya dense tool.

It was all LOW grade.

its just a bullshit ploy

Hell......we lost about 4500 young Americans, got over 35,000 seriously wounded, untold numbers suffer PTSD, 200,000-300,000 innocent Iraqis were killed, 2 million fled their homes to Syria and Jordon, were there about ten years and you're telling me we didn't find those WMD's? Go on...............you have to be shittin' me.

What's the body count under Obama, assfucker?

better question:

Will tinkerbell's fairy dust turn the troops gay? And will the troops bring the gay virus home. Oh god, oh no!!

You fringe right dumb fucks will believe anything.

better question:

Will tinkerbell's fairy dust turn the troops gay? And will the troops bring the gay virus home. Oh god, oh no!!

You fringe right dumb fucks will believe anything.

Why does your rep count seem to drop like a fucking rock, assfucker?? Who's that pole-smoker in your avatar?

And just where did he get those big bad shells?

Oh yeah..Donald Rumsfeld.

Who probably personally blessed them before he used the ones that actually worked against Iran.

:clap2:
The origin of a WMD does not make it any less dangerous.

Again, the statement that no WMDs were found is a false statement.
as well as this -

IRAQI GOVERNMENT
500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says

July 07, 2008 | From Brianna Keilar and Larry Shaughnessy CNN

Whew....and, no one thought to tell Lil' Dumbya about this??!!!

323.png

.....Like Lil' Dumbya ignored it, right??

handjob.gif

Ya dense tool.

Now who is really the tool here? The one claiming there was nothing and yet direct evidence is linked for you that you are wrong or the one that cared enough to find out the truth behind all the lies and posted the link proving they were lies? I think it's pretty obvious.

And yet another classic example of those that don't want the truth out there resorting to nothing but insults. Who would have guessed it would be any oother way?
Oh, and here is your other link for ya -
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/world/iraq-sarin-stockpiles-found/story-e6frfkui-1111112124958

Last edited:
I'm wondering, are you all upset you were lied to, or is it the fact the lies you helped perpetuate can be so easily uncovered. I wonder...

Forum List

Back