Will Saddam’s WMDs Fall into the Hands of Al Qaeda?

You were given the facts and you scoff at it... Why?
Because the war was never sold on chemical weapons.

It was sold on nuclear ones.

The Bush administration told lies..and many of them..in order to get this war crime under way.
I didn't know it was a war crime to go after a leader who killed 1.3 million people in 25 years, .3 million who were his own citizens, and who funded 19 people's families who participated in hijacking the airliners on 9/11/2001, to hit America's financial sector.

Learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

25 years.....maybe we helped him fuck his own people:

_42293264_saddam_getty.jpg
Bush+%CC%B2+and+%CC%B2+Saudi+%CC%B2+crown+%CC%B2+prince+%CC%B2+abdullah.jpg

.................Donald Rumsfeld Does De Doo Wah................ ...............Al Queda Funding................

U S relations with Iraq had been severed since the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. But in 1982, as the Iran-Iraq war escalated, the Reagan administration removed Iraq from the list of nations that allegedly sponsored terrorism. This permitted Reagan to sell Saddam Hussein weapons. And Iraq began a buying frenzy

“First on Hussein’s shopping list was helicopters — he bought 60 Hughes helicopters and trainers with little notice. However, a second order of 10 twin-engine Bell "Huey" helicopters, like those used to carry combat troops in Vietnam, prompted congressional opposition in August, 1983... Nonetheless, the sale was approved."
In 1984, according to The LA Times, the State Department–in the name of "increased American penetration of the extremely competitive civilian aircraft market"-pushed through the sale of 45 Bell 214ST helicopters to Iraq. The helicopters, worth some $200 million, were originally designed for military purposes. The New York Times later reported that Saddam "transferred many, if not all [of these helicopters] to his military."
In 1988, Saddam’s forces allegedly attacked Kurdish civilians with poisonous gas from Iraqi helicopters and planes. U.S. intelligence sources told The LA Times in 1991, they "believe that the American-built helicopters were among those dropping the deadly bombs."
In response to the gassing, sweeping sanctions were unanimously passed by the US Senate that would have denied Iraq access to most US technology. The measure was killed by the Reagan White House. Senior officials later told reporters they did not press for punishment of Iraq at the time because they wanted to shore up Iraq’s ability to pursue the war with Iran

Last edited:
And just where did he get those big bad shells?

Oh yeah..Donald Rumsfeld.

Who probably personally blessed them before he used the ones that actually worked against Iran.

:clap2:

You were given the facts and you scoff at it... Why?
Because the war was never sold on chemical weapons.

It was sold on nuclear ones.

The Bush administration told lies..and many of them..in order to get this war crime under way.

Bullshit!!

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Fateful decisions will be made in the days and weeks ahead. At issue is nothing less than the fundamental question of whether or not we can keep the most lethal weapons known to mankind out of the hands of an unreconstructed tyrant and aggressor who is in the same league as the most brutal dictators of this century."
Sen. Joe Biden (D, DE), Feb. 12, 1998

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

Shall I go on?

_42293264_saddam_getty.jpg
Bush+%CC%B2+and+%CC%B2+Saudi+%CC%B2+crown+%CC%B2+prince+%CC%B2+abdullah.jpg

.................Donald Rumsfeld Does De Doo Wah................ ...............Al Queda Funding................

U S relations with Iraq had been severed since the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. But in 1982, as the Iran-Iraq war escalated, the Reagan administration removed Iraq from the list of nations that allegedly sponsored terrorism. This permitted Reagan to sell Saddam Hussein weapons. And Iraq began a buying frenzy

“First on Hussein’s shopping list was helicopters — he bought 60 Hughes helicopters and trainers with little notice. However, a second order of 10 twin-engine Bell "Huey" helicopters, like those used to carry combat troops in Vietnam, prompted congressional opposition in August, 1983... Nonetheless, the sale was approved."
In 1984, according to The LA Times, the State Department–in the name of "increased American penetration of the extremely competitive civilian aircraft market"-pushed through the sale of 45 Bell 214ST helicopters to Iraq. The helicopters, worth some $200 million, were originally designed for military purposes. The New York Times later reported that Saddam "transferred many, if not all [of these helicopters] to his military."
In 1988, Saddam’s forces allegedly attacked Kurdish civilians with poisonous gas from Iraqi helicopters and planes. U.S. intelligence sources told The LA Times in 1991, they "believe that the American-built helicopters were among those dropping the deadly bombs."
In response to the gassing, sweeping sanctions were unanimously passed by the US Senate that would have denied Iraq access to most US technology. The measure was killed by the Reagan White House. Senior officials later told reporters they did not press for punishment of Iraq at the time because they wanted to shore up Iraq’s ability to pursue the war with Iran

So what do we have?

We have reports that Syria is preparing binary sarin weapons for use. It is assumed Syria is doing this to use the sarin against the rebels.

Then we have wild ass assumptions that Syria must have gotten the sarin precursors from Saddam Hussein. Because this fits some internal narrative on the part of the whackjobs who want to believe it.

As if Saddam Hussein was the only guy who ever had sarin.

What else?

We have experts saying the precursors of sarin last about five years.

We have the fact the invasion of Iraq was just about ten years ago.

We have some dipshits attempting to support their internal fantasy claiming our troops found 500 shells with non-degraded sarin.

Turns out the shells were degraded and were from pre-1991, and beaucoup evidence has been provided to back this up.

Then a couple people post articles about a roadside IED used in 2004 in Iraq that had sarin. However, I provided evidence this was pre-1991 degraded sarin.

Now a diversion is being attempted. Something about nuclear material. As if we all have the memory retention of a goldfish and will forget we are talking about the sarin in Syria.

The smell of flop sweat in the fantasizers is quite pungent at this point.

But that won't stop some other dipship from starting another topic soon about Hussen's sarin being used in Syria.

I don't think anyone can conclusively state that the sarin is from Saddam, but much points to the fact it very well could be.
Many Of Syria's Chemical Weapons May Have Come From Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Investors.com

To repeat myself for the third or sixth time, any sarin precursors Iraq MAY have had ten years ago are degraded beyond any useful purpose. Those are the real facts.

isopropanol has an indefinate shelf life, the other precursor, unless we know exactly what it is/was is impossible to state what its shelf life may be. Sarin once formed does not.

Go to Hell dude.... Your repeating garbage.

What I'm repeating is cold hard fact. The Reagan administration left Lebanon after the Hezbollah murdered 241 marines and that was the first time any foreign terrorist organization had ever gotten away with that kind of shit. As far as the Reagan administration doing business with Iraq in the Iraq/Iran war.......that's history, it's a no brainer.

While we're at it Reagan signed a bill in 1986 which was written to grant amnesty to 2.5 million illegal aliens but which ultimately granted it to about six million. From the bullshit you folks are constantly quoting Reagan was a Democrat. Wait a minute....he was a Democrat and the president of a union until his B movies began to make some serious bucks then he became a debt ridden, tax cutting neo con.

I am more worried about the nation that throughout history has used WMD's the United States

Then if I were you. I'd be very wary of the Democrat in the White House. You do know that LBJ was the progenator of Agent Orange used in Nam. But thast wasn't considered WMD was it, until our own GI's began dying from it.

You would attempt to make this a Democrat vs Republican issue not knowing that I cannot stand either mainstream party

So what do we have?

We have reports that Syria is preparing binary sarin weapons for use. It is assumed Syria is doing this to use the sarin against the rebels.

Then we have wild ass assumptions that Syria must have gotten the sarin precursors from Saddam Hussein. Because this fits some internal narrative on the part of the whackjobs who want to believe it.

As if Saddam Hussein was the only guy who ever had sarin.

What else?

We have experts saying the precursors of sarin last about five years.

We have the fact the invasion of Iraq was just about ten years ago.

We have some dipshits attempting to support their internal fantasy claiming our troops found 500 shells with non-degraded sarin.

Turns out the shells were degraded and were from pre-1991, and beaucoup evidence has been provided to back this up.

Then a couple people post articles about a roadside IED used in 2004 in Iraq that had sarin. However, I provided evidence this was pre-1991 degraded sarin.

Now a diversion is being attempted. Something about nuclear material. As if we all have the memory retention of a goldfish and will forget we are talking about the sarin in Syria.

The smell of flop sweat in the fantasizers is quite pungent at this point.

But that won't stop some other dipship from starting another topic soon about Hussen's sarin being used in Syria.

I don't think anyone can conclusively state that the sarin is from Saddam, but much points to the fact it very well could be.
Many Of Syria's Chemical Weapons May Have Come From Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Investors.com

To repeat myself for the third or sixth time, any sarin precursors Iraq MAY have had ten years ago are degraded beyond any useful purpose. Those are the real facts.

The shelf like of the materials in binary weapons is irrelevant as it is a very long shelf life.

Here:

THE TWO PRECURSOR CHEMICALS ARE STORED

SEPARATELY AND ONLY MIXED TO FORM THE

CHEMICAL AGENT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR

WHEN THE ROUND IS IN FLIGHT. THUS, THE

SHELF LIFE OF THE AGENT BECOMES IRRELEVANT
;

MOREOVER, THE MUNITION IS SAFER TO HANDLE

AND STORE. BY 1990 IRAQ HAD SUCCESSFULLY

TESTED 155-MM ARTILLERY SHELLS AND OTHER

BINARY MUNITIONS AND LAUNCHED A BALLISTIC

MISSILE WITH A BINARY WARHEAD AS WELL.

CIA HOLDS THAT THE STOCKS OF SARIN MAY

REMAIN VIABLE WELL BEYOND MARCH. CIA

ANALYSTS BELIEVE THAT THE SHELF LIFE PROBLEM

WAS ONLY TEMPORARY AND THAT THE IRAQIS

CAN NOW PRODUCE UNITARY AGENTS OF

SUFFICIENT QUALITY BY ADDING A STABILIZER OR

IMPROVING THE PRODUCTION PROCESS.

CIA ALSO BELIEVES THAT A SUBSTANTIAL

PORTION OF IRAQ'S NERVE AGENT STOCKPILE

NOW CONSISTS OF BINARY CHEMICAL WEAPONS

WHICH WOULD NOT BE SUBJECT TO

DEGRADATION
.​

Subject: STABILITY OF IRAQ'S CW STOCKPILE

This expert concurs.

The shelf like of the materials in binary weapons is irrelevant as it is a very long shelf life.

Here:

THE TWO PRECURSOR CHEMICALS ARE STORED

SEPARATELY AND ONLY MIXED TO FORM THE

CHEMICAL AGENT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR

WHEN THE ROUND IS IN FLIGHT. THUS, THE

SHELF LIFE OF THE AGENT BECOMES IRRELEVANT
;

MOREOVER, THE MUNITION IS SAFER TO HANDLE

AND STORE. BY 1990 IRAQ HAD SUCCESSFULLY

TESTED 155-MM ARTILLERY SHELLS AND OTHER

BINARY MUNITIONS AND LAUNCHED A BALLISTIC

MISSILE WITH A BINARY WARHEAD AS WELL.

CIA HOLDS THAT THE STOCKS OF SARIN MAY

REMAIN VIABLE WELL BEYOND MARCH. CIA

ANALYSTS BELIEVE THAT THE SHELF LIFE PROBLEM

WAS ONLY TEMPORARY AND THAT THE IRAQIS

CAN NOW PRODUCE UNITARY AGENTS OF

SUFFICIENT QUALITY BY ADDING A STABILIZER OR

IMPROVING THE PRODUCTION PROCESS.

CIA ALSO BELIEVES THAT A SUBSTANTIAL

PORTION OF IRAQ'S NERVE AGENT STOCKPILE

NOW CONSISTS OF BINARY CHEMICAL WEAPONS

WHICH WOULD NOT BE SUBJECT TO

DEGRADATION
.​

Subject: STABILITY OF IRAQ'S CW STOCKPILE

This expert concurs.

And the Reagan administration arranged for them to get all that stuff.

Last edited:
500+ shells of binary sarin. Additional shells of mustard.

It was on the news and discussed in Congress, for those who cared to pay attention.

The term has been around since WW II, by the way. :lol:

don't forget the 500 with salt, another 500 with pepper and a large, ICBM full of tomato sauce.

Want to avoid being called a liar? post a link to it.

I don't have his link but I do have this one for ya, but bet you all will continue to ignore it -
500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says - CNN

You have no link because you told a fib. You lied, you were inaccurate and were well short of the truth.
Now, you try to divert attention from your lie with a half truth.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Missing Iraq uranium 'secured'

The visit was agreed after weeks of pleading by the IAEA, which has kept the radiological materials at the site safely under UN seal for 12 years.

That was June 2003.

The most egregious example of modern day treason was the democrat party voting for boots on the ground in Iraq and then undermining the mission for the next several years. President Clinton told America that Saddam was developing WMDs. Of course he did nothing but diddle Monica and bomb Europe but democrats conveniently forgot. President Bush gave Saddam almost a year to comply with UN sanctions. During the first Gulf War Saddam hid his air force in Iran. What do you think he did with his WMD program? All of a sudden Iran has a nuclear weapons program running and duh, democrats can't figure out how it happened.

There were no WMD's. People who claim there were have the intellectual capacities of holocaust deniers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
thats why this thread belongs in the rubber room.its a well known fact now after all these years there were no WMD'S.whats funny about the posters on the pipe at this forum who say that there were even after all these years later is they use references of our corrupt politicians as sources.Now That is funny.since when do politicians ever tell the truth?:lol::lmao::lmao:

they use them as sources and ignore that there were MANY soldiers that went awol and deserted the iraq war because of the lies of WMD'S being there.They searched all over the country and never found any and once they found out it was a lie,they went AWOL.I would have as well.there was a book written about this with many soldiers being interviewed telling their story.

I bet the poster who made this thread still thinks oswald killed kennedy as well.:lmao:

Last edited:
don't forget the 500 with salt, another 500 with pepper and a large, ICBM full of tomato sauce.

Want to avoid being called a liar? post a link to it.

I don't have his link but I do have this one for ya, but bet you all will continue to ignore it -
500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says - CNN

You have no link because you told a fib. You lied, you were inaccurate and were well short of the truth.
Now, you try to divert attention from your lie with a half truth.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Missing Iraq uranium 'secured'

The visit was agreed after weeks of pleading by the IAEA, which has kept the radiological materials at the site safely under UN seal for 12 years.

That was June 2003.

told a fib about what? I found a link for his assertions and posted it earlier in the thread
-
Iraq sarin stockpiles found | News.com.au
Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

a little insight from an IAEA report from 1997 regarding Iraq and its program-

77. Although certain documentary evidence is missing and some gaps in knowledge
remain, the following can be stated with regard to Iraq's clandestine programme:
- There are no indications to suggest that Iraq was successful in its attempt
to produce nuclear weapons. Iraq's explanation of its progress towards the
finalisation of a workable design for its nuclear weapons is considered to
be consistent with the resources and time scale indicated by the available
programme documentation. However, no documentation or other evidence is
available to show the actual status of the weapon design when the programme
was interrupted.
- Iraq was at, or close to, the threshold of success in such areas as the
production of HEU through the EMIS process, the production and pilot
cascading of single-cylinder sub-critical gas centrifuge machines, and the
fabrication of the explosive package for a nuclear weapon.
- There are no indications to suggest that Iraq had produced more that a few
grams of weapon-usable nuclear material (HEU or separated plutonium)
through its indigenous processes, all of which has been removed from Iraq.
- There are no indications that Iraq otherwise acquired weapon-usable nuclear
material.
- All of the safeguarded research reactor fuel, including the HEU fuel that
Iraq had planned to divert to its "crash programme", was verified and fully
accounted for by the IAEA and removed from Iraq.
- There are no indications that there remains in Iraq any physical capability
for the production of amounts of weapon-usable nuclear material of any
practical significance.
page 21
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB80/wmd07.pdf

why was this moved to conspiracy theories??

Just look at the opening post,thats all it is, is a theory.it REALLY belongs in the rubber room.Now if the thread was talking about the facts how there were no WMD'S found in Iraq,THEN you would have a good sound argument that it should never have been moved to the conspiracy theories section.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back