Will Ron Paul Voters Become Tulsi Gabbard Voters?

No, she will not get them but she should be first choice for the Democratic VP slot but alas Harris will get that because she is a anti-gun Constitution hating Democrat that is black..

Harris as VP would be a disaster for the Democrats, though I said this is who I thought Biden would lean on in that slot.

I can't see either Warren or Bernie taking her if they win the nomination, so I guess time will tell.
Joe “too old too white” wont get the nomination. The second on the ticket will be blonde, blue eyed white Klobachur. Democrats are very
race sensitive and PC pussified.

Why on earth would supporters of Ron Paul switch to a Hawaiian liberal democrat? Gabbard's "combat" experience is a bit exaggerated, she was a clerk. She was born in Samoa which might disqualify her according to the Constitution. Other than that she is a typical liberal democrat including being an advocate for transgender freakazoids and abortion on demand to global warming, universal health care and gun confiscation.

Why on earth would supporters of Ron Paul switch to a Hawaiian liberal democrat? Gabbard's "combat" experience is a bit exaggerated, she was a clerk. She was born in Samoa which might disqualify her according to the Constitution. Other than that she is a typical liberal democrat including being an advocate for transgender freakazoids and abortion on demand to global warming, universal health care and gun confiscation.[/QU
She is an outsider an a isolationist. Two big factors to Ron Paul supporters. More combat experience than any of the current candidates for President.
Gabbard, in defiant video, links Clinton 'smears' to her previous Sanders endorsement

Why on earth would supporters of Ron Paul switch to a Hawaiian liberal democrat? Gabbard's "combat" experience is a bit exaggerated, she was a clerk. She was born in Samoa which might disqualify her according to the Constitution. Other than that she is a typical liberal democrat including being an advocate for transgender freakazoids and abortion on demand to global warming, universal health care and gun confiscation.
Ron Paul supporters are for gay marriage, non-interventionist foreign policy, and legalized pot. Why not vote Tulsi?

No.

Tulsi gets one issue right: global military interventionism....After that, she's a garden variety prog statist.

But she is way hotter than Occasionally-Coherent.

Totally agree, although Tulsi isn't all that hot without the make up. She has some significant acne scars but even so, I could not get in bed with AOC and deliberately gratify her. Stupidity that severe generates far too much contempt. I could still knock the communism out of Tulsi in about 30 mins though.

I think that's really all she needs, is a good servicing followed by some insightful pillow talk and she'd be a brunette Laura Ingram.

Rightwing rape culture.

No.

Tulsi gets one issue right: global military interventionism....After that, she's a garden variety prog statist.

But she is way hotter than Occasionally-Coherent.

Totally agree, although Tulsi isn't all that hot without the make up. She has some significant acne scars but even so, I could not get in bed with AOC and deliberately gratify her. Stupidity that severe generates far too much contempt. I could still knock the communism out of Tulsi in about 30 mins though.

I think that's really all she needs, is a good servicing followed by some insightful pillow talk and she'd be a brunette Laura Ingram.

Rightwing rape culture.
All the rapes in colleges proves it. Bwhhaaaa!

American Samoa, officially Territory of American Samoa

Forum List

Back