Will Romney go back to Corporate Raiding once he loses the election?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
He'll have lots of time on his hands.

And there is still a middle class in this country.

If he can't destroy them...through politics..private industry still provides a way to fleece them.

Thoughts?

:D

Surely he can get another Olympics to fail and he provide over a billion dollars of tax payer dough to sparkle his resume with.

If he can't destroy them...through politics..private industry still provides a way to fleece them.

Thoughts?

What would Romney's motivation be in destroying the middle class?
He's certainly rich enough, so that's not it. As of right now I don't see that he has any old buddies to payback for his success so that's not it. He's not written any books disclosing his resentment toward "American colonialism" so as far as we know that's not it.
Aside from more rhetorical bullshit what have you got?

Thoughts?

He's certainly rich enough, so that's not it. As of right now I don't see that he has any old buddies to payback for his success so that's not it. He's not written any books disclosing his resentment toward "American colonialism" so as far as we know that's not it.

Democrats are all about destroying. They can't imagine someone who is not all about destroying. Certainly Romney intends to destroy the middle class. Democrats do, so logically so should Romney.

Well, Romney will have lots of time on his hands after the election so I'm sure he'll think of something to do.

Maybe he'll help others with their taxes-LOL.

Thoughts?

Will shallow discover the meaning of the term corporate raider before he gets out of high school?:eusa_eh:

Thoughts?

I doubt it.

Sallow doesn't make any mention of the companies and jobs Bain saved.

Just those that they couldn't.

Romney never did corporate raiding.

Will Obama release his college transcripts, rekindle his relationships with Ayers, Wright and Rezko and will he go back to community organizing once he loses the election?......

President Romney will be very busy trying to clean up the mess left by the previous administration...

The question still open is will 0bama steal the silverware when he leaves...

Maybe they'll just steal all the R's from all the White House computer keyboards as Clinton's classy crew did with the W's on their way out.

I personally don't care what he does. He won't be in office to drag us along in mediocrity any longer so that's all that matters.

Will Obama go back to ummmmmmmm, well you know whatever he did before he became a career campaigner?

President Romney will be very busy trying to clean up the mess left by the previous administration...

The question still open is will 0bama steal the silverware when he leaves...

They might steal the Ws Ms and Rs on the keyboards if they follow the Clinton precedent;)

Thoughts?

speaking of bullshit...:rolleyes:

Thoughts?

:blowup:First :blowup:Thing:blowup:President:blowup:Romney :blowup: Will:blowup:do :blowup: is :blowup: get :blowup: rid :blowup: of :blowup: all :blowup: the :blowup: wealth :blowup: redistribution :blowup: Corporate :blowup: Raider :blowup:Schemas:blowup:Obama :blowup: was :blowup: planning. :blowup:

:muahaha:

Thoughts?

Will shallow discover the meaning of the term corporate raider before he gets out of high school?:eusa_eh:

Thoughts?

Now now Trajan.

I'm back in the industry that produced Romney's ilk. So I have a unique appreciation of exactly the mechanics that go into the fleecing.

From the inside.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I doubt it.

Sallow doesn't make any mention of the companies and jobs Bain saved.

Just those that they couldn't.

That's basically because for the most part..the Jobs Romney "saved" saw benefits cut and wages go down.

Forum List

Back