Will Romney drop out or suffer the beating and humiliation?

mitt-romney-romney-smirk-smug-politics-1347648787.jpg

Bullshit! Beyond the pale.

You almost have to feel sorry for Lakhota, they bring nothing but garbage to this board.
ignore is a good place the them

You almost have to feel sorry for Lakhota, they bring nothing but garbage to this board.

Hey...........to conservatives like me, there cant be enough k00ks like this guy on this forum!!! Those who are perpetually off the reservation on a level of batshit loco simply reinforce the nutter label.

Where does it matter?

When a non-hyperpartisan checks in on this forum, it takes them about 10 seconds to determine who are the mindless propaganda BS artists........the genuine bomb throwing assholes. These people are social invalids in the real world............imagine anybody in your own social realm standing around the water cooler at work saying to their colleagues, "I think Romney may drop out of the presidential race!!!'. Is any further elaboration needed?:eusa_dance:

These mental cases like Lakota, Franco, Jim, Shaman, Rightwinger et. al.............has anybody else noticed the pronounced increase in off the wall bomb throwing in recent months? These people put it on a tee for conservatives with every single new k00k thread. Recently, Lakota posted up a thread that Romney is racist because he always orders vanilla ice cream on the campaign trail!!! I say go..........go..........go!!!! Think about it...........how many people tune in MSNBC every night? About 658? Mainstream...........but only to the fringe k00ks.

This place is going to be suicide watch central in about 40 days...........and the political party of a lifetime for a whole bunch of other folks.............:funnyface::banana::funnyface::banana::funnyface::eusa_dance:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/aug/22/university-colorado-predicts-romney-win-november/

Its the economy stupids..............always has been.............always will be!!!

Last edited:
I watched fox the other day and they somehow made it a negative that two polls had Obama winning. A lot. You see, somehow its a bad thing on Obama that he is leading by 4 and by 9.

Unbelievable.

Bullshit! Beyond the pale.

and yet you cant dispute what the poster is saying. ITS THE TRUTH. All you do is go after the messenger.

Damn, the right is going to get spanked. I for one will rub it in at every chance. Just like in 2008.

CON2593-36.jpg

This place would suck without the k00ks!!!:D

If Romney loses it was Republican's that lost the election for him. They had only one program for America: Obama must lose. If the US credit had to be in danger so be it, Obama must lose. If helping America means compromse, forget it, Obama must lose. Their whole being was Obama must lose and in so doing they lost sight of who they were and what was imporant to the well-being of America.
The Congress is still filled with the Obama-must-lose Republicans and no matter what their goal did to America or the American people, they must feel pretty safe, in their Congressional seats.

and yet you cant dispute what the poster is saying. ITS THE TRUTH. All you do is go after the messenger.

Damn, the right is going to get spanked. I for one will rub it in at every chance. Just like in 2008.

Really? Because I dispute it. It wasnt really that hard to dispute. Especially since it's a computer generated poster and there is zero evidence of when the picture was taken. I know you guys think propaganda is impressive. I prefer keeping things at a higher level of discourse.

The fact that 4 people were killed and the administration is covering up what happened tells us that Romney isnt the one who needs to worry about this. The fact that he made the right decision also tells us he is going to be a good leader.

Forum List

Back