Will Roe v Wade be overturned? We all know its headed there so what say you?

Will Roe v Wade be overturned?

• Yes

• No

• Could go either way

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course, most on the authoritarian right are ignorant of the fact that when Roe is overturned, abortion will still be legal in the United States, as most states will continue to recognize a woman’s right to privacy.

Indeed, a woman seeking to end her pregnancy would need only travel from her repressive red state to a free state to have the procedure.

Overturning Roe will expose the conservative lie that abortion was about “states’ rights.”
Good job on ignoring reality by stating "end her pregnancy". It's much easier than stating "killing a human being".
Here is someone who you might know and admire:

Christian TV Host Rick Wiles: We Will Impose Christian Rule In This Country

Dreams of a Christian theocracy: Christian TV Host Rick Wiles claims that conservative Christians will “impose Christian rule in this country.”

Right Wing Watch reports that Wiles, host of TruNews, a television “news” program produced for conservative Christians, “praised Alabama’s radical new anti-abortion law and warned that those who support reproductive rights will spend eternity being ‘aborted continuously forever’ by demons in Hell” on the Wednesday night edition of his program.

Wiles returned to that theme On Thursday night’s program Wiles continued to discuss the recent abortion law, citing an op-ed from the Israeli paper Haaretz and written by Debra Nussbaum Cohen. In her post Cohen wrote:
Scary, huh.

Of course, most on the authoritarian right are ignorant of the fact that when Roe is overturned, abortion will still be legal in the United States, as most states will continue to recognize a woman’s right to privacy.

Indeed, a woman seeking to end her pregnancy would need only travel from her repressive red state to a free state to have the procedure.

Overturning Roe will expose the conservative lie that abortion was about “states’ rights.”
Good job on ignoring reality by stating "end her pregnancy". It's much easier than stating "killing a human being".
Here is someone who you might know and admire:

Christian TV Host Rick Wiles: We Will Impose Christian Rule In This Country

Dreams of a Christian theocracy: Christian TV Host Rick Wiles claims that conservative Christians will “impose Christian rule in this country.”

Right Wing Watch reports that Wiles, host of TruNews, a television “news” program produced for conservative Christians, “praised Alabama’s radical new anti-abortion law and warned that those who support reproductive rights will spend eternity being ‘aborted continuously forever’ by demons in Hell” on the Wednesday night edition of his program.

Wiles returned to that theme On Thursday night’s program Wiles continued to discuss the recent abortion law, citing an op-ed from the Israeli paper Haaretz and written by Debra Nussbaum Cohen. In her post Cohen wrote:
Nah, he just wants you to think about it before you kill your own soul by killing your firstborn, second born, third born, and all others who are born and prevent you from being an adult about unborn children. IOW, love the weak and powerless enough to let them breathe their first breath, poop on your best shirt, pee in your eye, and otherwise remind you who YOU were when YOU were tolerated by your parents for stunningly bad decisions which they were challenged to change. Hahahaha! God is the judge, not us. But we're pretty sure he isn't amused by a nation that has killed off 60 million and counting unborn American citizens. And he's putting 60 million aliens here to make up for it, and they will kick your ass and steal your inheritance in less than a generation.

And I will fight you tooth and nail over killing the unborn. Got it?

Vote &/or offer your personal thoughts.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.
Abortions probably saved the conservative justices from a few scandals.
What a great way to alienate women against republicans Nice job
You don't know Republicans, Ed. We're right people on the right and are always right. Pun intended!:iyfyus.jpg:
Wrong beautress,,,,Was a republican all my life ,,even voted for GWB in 2000 so I know republicans That GWB vote was my last republican vote
Good. You know where you are. I dare you to get close to Hillary the Boob. You'll wind up like Vince Foster--"suicide" by three bullets to the back of the head. You traded that risk in for believing the profit-for-lying press. I wouldn't be in your shoes for all the tea in China. You been had.
You still believe all that republican bull**** Shame ,,, and speaking of being had you support the greatest con man ever to enter our WH

You think Hillary the AK-47 toting maniac from Yale isn't a control freak?

How shall I laugh at thee, let me count the ways!

You don't know Republicans, Ed. We're right people on the right and are always right. Pun intended!:iyfyus.jpg:
Wrong beautress,,,,Was a republican all my life ,,even voted for GWB in 2000 so I know republicans That GWB vote was my last republican vote
Good. You know where you are. I dare you to get close to Hillary the Boob. You'll wind up like Vince Foster--"suicide" by three bullets to the back of the head. You traded that risk in for believing the profit-for-lying press. I wouldn't be in your shoes for all the tea in China. You been had.
You still believe all that republican bull**** Shame ,,, and speaking of being had you support the greatest con man ever to enter our WH
The only thing President Trump is allegedly conning anyone right now is to make America the great nation the founders intended it to be, and he's gonna clean house. So wash under your nails until there is no dirt left. You heard it here first. :lmao:

Look, abortion is a complex social issue politicians use to divide us. Am I against all abortions even where the life of the mother is in jeopardy? No. Am I against mid/late term abortions as a means of birth control yes. Do I respect women's rights to their own bodies? Yes. Do I have the answer to this complex social issue? Hell no. But I'm sure its not ripping babies limbs off in horrifying late term abortions.

The only thing President Trump is allegedly conning anyone right now is to make America the great nation the founders intended it to be, and he's gonna clean house. So wash under your nails until there is no dirt left. You heard it here first. :lmao:
How in gods name is he going clean house when he brought the swamp and 50 lawyers into the WH ?

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.

Nope. It may be scaled back. Non-hospital abortions may be in trouble in red states. States may have more authority to regulate abortion, but the core right will still be upheld by the SCOTUS.
Actually, you Democrats have forced hospitals and physicians alike to trash the Hippocratian oath to heal and do no further damage. You can't do more damage to an unborn American than to kill it inside the Mother's womb, which becomes an unholy place thereafter. It's just pure evil like the Demonrats who decided to punish doctors who refused to perform abortions for birth control purposes. All it got this nation was an influx of aliens to take the place of natural born Americans, of which abortion has stolen 60 million unborn Americans so far.

There's nothing good about larceny of human beings inside the once-safety of their mother's wombs. It's the most worthless thing you can do is kill a little unborn kid who only wants to live. We know they want to live, because there are videos they won't allow here that show how cruel chasing a little fetus around in its mother's belly who is doing all he or she can do to stay away from the danger posed him by hateful abortion equipment. It's hate, pure, evil hatred of responsibility that causes filth in our hospitals and clinics of killing bables. Do no further damage! End abortion!

How in gods name is he going clean house when he brought the swamp and 50 lawyers into the WH ?
Go ahead, make yourself into the blackest pot on the shelf calling the kettle black! The Joke's on you, buster. Move over, Party of the Satans to the unborn. The phony Republicans are coming. Real Republicans do not tolerate murder of people weaker than the serial killer is.

Yes with the 2 new justices in trumps pocket there is a good chance it will be overturned

I'm hoping that at least roberts realizes how much horrible damage that will do to the court, the constitution, the country and the republican party.

The backlash will be quick and it won't be pretty for the republican party.

Look, abortion is a complex social issue politicians use to divide us. Am I against all abortions even where the life of the mother is in jeopardy? No. Am I against mid/late term abortions as a means of birth control yes. Do I respect women's rights to their own bodies? Yes. Do I have the answer to this complex social issue? Hell no. But I'm sure its not ripping babies limbs off in horrifying late term abortions.
Life is precious, Blues. Remember the bastard James Smithson? He lived through a society that hated illegitimate children, suffered his entire lifetime, but was still successful in science enough to bestow on this nation the Smithsonian Institution. Don't kid yourself. Europeans have been aborting children for centuries. Our forefathers stepped on the shores of this nation to escape the Christian killers who made popular death by spectacles like Lions eating helpless Christian people, men, women, and children. We escaped out of that kind of shit, and we deserve to have a place in the world where babies don't have to strain themselves in the womb to escape someone else's carving knife just so the woman who has fallen from grace can prevaricate innocence to an idiot.

Go get an education, and learn to punctuate a sentence. Idiot.

Yes with the 2 new justices in trumps pocket there is a good chance it will be overturned

I'm hoping that at least roberts realizes how much horrible damage that will do to the court, the constitution, the country and the republican party.

The backlash will be quick and it won't be pretty for the republican party.
You never saw people fight to the death and win, have you.

Go ahead, make yourself into the blackest pot on the shelf calling the kettle black! The Joke's on you, buster. Move over, Party of the Satans to the unborn. The phony Republicans are coming. Real Republicans do not tolerate murder of people weaker than the serial killer is.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I believe the conservatives (of authoritarianism) need another justice to overturn the Roe/Wade decision to allow states full authority to rule out a woman’s liberty. If that is done, then maybe state-sponsored slavery will return too.

Do you personally profit from the abortion industrial complex? Have stock in a death camp? Maybe run body parts for them?

IMG_580220190516040427.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:
candycorny: :abgg2q.jpg:

Never saw someone think the death of 60 million Americans was something to laugh about. Oh, wait, I forgot about Saddam Hussein's followers!

Conservatives need to be careful what they wish for.

When Roe is overturned, they will have lost a powerful political tool with which to energize their base and divide the American people.

And there will be a powerful political backlash as moderates abandon the GOP; indeed, Roe was successful in protecting Republican demagogues from themselves.

Yeah, moderates will flock to you Stalinists...
mrz051819dAPR20190517124510.jpg

Forum List

Back