Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

You post crap you don't even read...

It's obvious you're a Democrat, who is the worst POTUS according to this intellect? None other than FDR...

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

So if this is true (your importance is a figment of your imagination) the article has no real credibility...

But no comment that FDR was ranked as being the worst?

One of two things occurs here, you're plug dumb or in denial? Which one is it?

I am pretty sure it's both...
This year's poll of 238 scholars found that President Franklin Roosevelt was once again ranked on top, joined by Presidents Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, and Teddy Roosevelt to complete the top five. However, President George W. Bush did not fare well since the last poll was conducted in 2002. He dropped 16 places to 39th, making him the worst president since Warren Harding died in office in 1923, and one of the bottom five of all time, according to the experts:

Where do you see "worst", Crackhead?

My mistake, I place it in the "I can't stand FDR category"...

A Liberal Arts college, good source, LOL...

It is a survey of 238 scholars at VARIOUS institutions of higher learning.....I'm sure you've driven past a few....

Yet they rank Sienna 129 out of 179 Liberal Arts colleges, yes you can hang your hat on that opinion poll, LOL...

This same incredible pool of 238 scholars has Obama ranked as the 15th best POTUS ever, LMAO, this alone ruins any credibility they ever had, if any. Were did you find such irrelevant biased info?

I not only read it, I actually spoke to one of the guys who's been running that survey....

Scrub is, by objective as well as subjective measures, the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

So if this is true (your importance is a figment of your imagination) the article has no real credibility...

This year's poll of 238 scholars found that President Franklin Roosevelt was once again ranked on top, joined by Presidents Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, and Teddy Roosevelt to complete the top five. However, President George W. Bush did not fare well since the last poll was conducted in 2002. He dropped 16 places to 39th, making him the worst president since Warren Harding died in office in 1923, and one of the bottom five of all time, according to the experts:

It is a survey of 238 scholars at VARIOUS institutions of higher learning.....I'm sure you've driven past a few....

Yet they rank Sienna 129 out of 179 Liberal Arts colleges, yes you can hang your hat on that opinion poll, LOL...

This same incredible pool of 238 scholars has Obama ranked as the 15th best POTUS ever, LMAO, this alone ruins any credibility they ever had, if any. Were did you find such irrelevant biased info?

Putting any stock in the opinion of government subsidized pinko professors only proves that you are a fool.

Are you proceeding on the assumption that ONE liberal arts college has 238 presidential scholars on its faculty? If not, of what relevance is Siena's ranking? Where did your undergraduate institution rank?

Where did I find it? Do you understand the function of a LINK?

Putting any stock in the opinion of government subsidized pinko professors only proves that you are a fool.

How many government subsidized pinko professors were loitering about the campus of your alma mater, Bri?

Please see if you can respond with something like a number...

Are you proceeding on the assumption that ONE liberal arts college has 238 presidential scholars on its faculty? If not, of what relevance is Siena's ranking? Where did your undergraduate institution rank?

Is this really that difficult for you to understand? I recognize that merit is not of much relevance to your source, obviously you can't see this. There is nothing special that makes this poll the holy grail, 238 opinions from who? Do you have any idea who they are?

Yes where did you find it? Yes I do understand the function of a link, do understand that's not an answer?

Is this really that difficult for you to understand? I recognize that merit is not of much relevance to your source, obviously you can't see this. There is nothing special that makes this poll the holy grail, 238 opinions from who? Do you have any idea who they are?

Yes where did you find it? Yes I do understand the function of a link, do understand that's not an answer?
I recognize that merit is not of much relevance to your source, obviously you can't see this.

Of what relevance is Siena's ranking among liberal arts colleges to the results of the survey?

They have conducted these surveys on five occasions since 1982.

If you were handed a list of the respondents, you wouldn't know a thing about any of them...if you want to know how participants are recruited you can go to their site and see...

If the link identifying where I went to find mention of it is not an "answer", wtf is?

Are you an Aggie?

Trump is going to get slaughtered by Hillary in the election. Hillary will likely get 429 electoral votes to Trumps 109!

Trump is going to get slaughtered by Hillary in the election. Hillary will likely get 429 electoral votes to Trumps 109!

this prediction is based on the theory that all Americans are as stupid as your average Democrat.

For the next six months Trump is going to beat Hillary like a baby seal. She'll be releaved when it's finally over.

Of what relevance is Siena's ranking among liberal arts colleges to ? the results of the survey?

Then what relevance is there to their rankings of POTUS's? Is it really that hard for you? It was you that supplied the link, LOL...

So what, the Nobel Committee gave Obama the Peace Prize in 2009 and this irrelevant college poll is somehow golden because they have been doing it since 1982, really?

if you want to know how participants are recruited you can go to their site and see...

The poll is so biased why would I need to see how they are recruited?

If the link identifying where I went to find mention of it is not an "answer", wtf is?

It was over your head obviously, I assumed you clicked on a link from a "banner" ad based on their ranking and reputation...

Of what relevance is Siena's ranking among liberal arts colleges to ? the results of the survey?

Then what relevance is there to their rankings of POTUS's? Is it really that hard for you? It was you that supplied the link, LOL...

So what, the Nobel Committee gave Obama the Peace Prize in 2009 and this irrelevant college poll is somehow golden because they have been doing it since 1982, really?

if you want to know how participants are recruited you can go to their site and see...

It was over your head obviously, I assumed you clicked on a link from a "banner" ad based on their ranking and reputation...

In this context "Siena's rankings" refers to the survey, not the college.....take as much time as you need to digest the distinction....see you next week.

is somehow golden because they have been doing it since 1982, really?

It does lend it more legitimacy than a reasonable person would ascribe to the bleatings of Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles, U2TSVI....If only because the sample is larger...

Sure...tell me how it is "biased"....

It was over your head obviously, I assumed you clicked on a link from a "banner" ad based on their ranking and reputation..

WTF? Seriously......are you an Aggie?

In this context "Siena's rankings" refers to the survey, not the college

The institution and the poll have no correlation in the world of an imbecile, I am certain you have had similar challenges with other less complex issues in life...

The excuses created by the "I have my hand out" crowd is never ending, if they only realized they can have anything if they just understood what "EARNED" means, it's pretty simple unless you have no work ethic...

It does lend it more legitimacy than a reasonable person would ascribe to the bleatings of Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles, U2TSVI....If only because the sample is larger...

Again you avoid the obvious, what is Obama's worth? Are you unable to defend the NPP he received? Is it meaningless now that he is done?

Sure...tell me how it is "biased"....

Did you already forget they ranked Obama as the 15th best POTUS?

WTF? Seriously......are you an Aggie?

Are you the produce manager at the local grocery store?

Forum List

Back