Will Republicans Support Ron Paul when nominated?

Will the corporate liberals support Ron Paul when he is nominated to represent the GOP???

he barely has 10% of support among republicans.

only in nutterville would anyone think that would get the nomination.

This is nonsense, he appeals to more Democrats and Independents than the other candidates, Liberty is popular. Many people who voted for Obama and are annoyed with him are switching over to RP. The only one in nutterville is you and these sheep darling.

See the fact of the matter is, he can win the primaries, not by a landslide, by no means are we saying this. But he's as serious as many other candidates who have been taken very seriously. The problem is, regardless of how he does in polls or the support that pours for him wherever he goes and through his donations, people wanna laugh.

"HAHAHA HE AINT GOT SUPPORT, HES CRAZY!!! THOSE ARE THOSE HARDCORE LIBERTARIANS AGAIN! THEYRE SO CRAZY!"

It's like these people are leaving in denial about what's truly happening in this country, it's almost laughable to an extent and very sad. A revolution is happening and I see it, even if you can't. You're blinding yourself to it because your afraid, true change is scary, it carries uncertainty the root of all fear. Of course you have a reason to be afraid, your minds haven't developed enough to understand it.

I pity you guys, but the people who think in my generation know what's going on, and this is why society hates the younger generation, in no other time period were the young looked down upon as much as during this time period. Many older people refuse to acknowledge that younger people understand anything, even though in most times it's very likely that younger people know way more at this point.

He is not a dreamer his points and stances make sense, and they are consistent. It's not like he's getting this shit out of his ass, he's getting out of the Constitution.

Will the corporate liberals support Ron Paul when he is nominated to represent the GOP???

This is nonsense, he appeals to more Democrats and Independents than the other candidates, Liberty is popular. Many people who voted for Obama and are annoyed with him are switching over to RP. The only one in nutterville is you and these sheep darling.

See the fact of the matter is, he can win the primaries, not by a landslide, by no means are we saying this. But he's as serious as many other candidates who have been taken very seriously. The problem is, regardless of how he does in polls or the support that pours for him wherever he goes and through his donations, people wanna laugh.

"HAHAHA HE AINT GOT SUPPORT, HES CRAZY!!! THOSE ARE THOSE HARDCORE LIBERTARIANS AGAIN! THEYRE SO CRAZY!"

It's like these people are leaving in denial about what's truly happening in this country, it's almost laughable to an extent and very sad. A revolution is happening and I see it, even if you can't. You're blinding yourself to it because your afraid, true change is scary, it carries uncertainty the root of all fear. Of course you have a reason to be afraid, your minds haven't developed enough to understand it.

I pity you guys, but the people who think in my generation know what's going on, and this is why society hates the younger generation, in no other time period were the young looked down upon as much as during this time period. Many older people refuse to acknowledge that younger people understand anything, even though in most times it's very likely that younger people know way more at this point.

He is not a dreamer his points and stances make sense, and they are consistent. It's not like he's getting this shit out of his ass, he's getting out of the Constitution.

child,... suck it up. he can't GET to dems or independents because HE CAN'T GET THROUGH A REPUB PRIMARY.

don't pity me. i do quite well. but i can't help it if you're stupid, honey.

but it's kind of cute seeing a 22 year old putz think he's knows everything.

don't worry, though. you'll outgrow it.

as for him getting things "from the constitution"... there is not a real legal scholar who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

mmmkay, child?

Last edited:

child,... suck it up. he can't GET to dems or independents because HE CAN'T GET THROUGH A REPUB PRIMARY.

don't pity me. i can't help it if you're stupid, honey.

but it's kind of cute seeing a 22 year old putz think he's knows everything.

don't worry, though. you'll outgrow it.

as for him getting things "from the constitution"... there is not a real legal scholar who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

mmmkay, honey?

You be all harsh and shit, jilly.

But you're right.

He's 22 and doesn't yet grasp that he doesn't know what he doesn't know.

She didn't even write anything meaningful, she thinks that the younger generation is like her generation and just misguided and full of themselves. She's the one who won't wake up to the internet reality. We grew up with the internet and a whole another world that gave bias to us rather than you as opposed to your generation which simply DID NOT have these types of things or cell phones or...IDK how old you really are.

Hey I'll do you one better than a Constitutional Scholar who backs him, how about one who was against him then changed his opinion and refuted his own argument?

Constitutional scholar refutes anti-Paul claims - The Daily Iowan

She didn't even write anything meaningful, she thinks that the younger generation is like her generation and just misguided and full of themselves. She's the one who won't wake up to the internet reality. We grew up with the internet and a whole another world that gave bias to us rather than you as opposed to your generation which simply DID NOT have these types of things or cell phones or...IDK how old you really are.

Hey I'll do you one better than a Constitutional Scholar who backs him, how about one who was against him then changed his opinion and refuted his own argument?

Constitutional scholar refutes anti-Paul claims - The Daily Iowan

Thomas E Woods has a Phd in history. That doesn't make him a Constitutional scholar. Dork.
And in any case, who gives a shit?

Will I support Ron Paul IF he gets the Republican nomination?

Uh, NO! As much as I detest the idea of four more years of Obama, I just can't even bring myself to think of a Dennis Kusinich/Ron Paul Presidency. I say that because there isn't a whisker of difference between those two idiots.

Ron Paul WOULD appeal to centrists and dems. The posters here, youngsters who don't understand apparently, DON'T GET THAT PAUL CANNOT CLEAR THE PRIMARIES!

Sorry, guys. Neither can Gary Johnson, a guy I really like.

PredFan, I agree with you. I could support RP against BHO, but I really don't it will happen. But, for clarity: BHO is not Caesar.

Uh, NO! As much as I detest the idea of four more years of Obama, I just can't even bring myself to think of a Dennis Kusinich/Ron Paul Presidency. I say that because there isn't a whisker of difference between those two idiots.
There are differences between the two, Kucinich leans towards Communism if I'm going TBH and socialized medicine and a welfare state, which I very much don't agree with. Ron Paul leans towards a Libertarian society which promotes the concept of freedom and that you're responsible for yourself and no one is obligated to take care of you because you are less fortunate.

They are both pro-peace candidates I'm sorry if you hate peace though.

As someone mentioned earlier the President can't just do whatever he wants, he will stop the wars though as commander in chief, I suppose that really bothers you huh?

So you guys would rather have Obama then Ron Paul?

I have no doubt that this is the case for most status quo Republicans. Obama, despite the fact that he's nominally a 'liberal', has never represented any real threat of change. Ron Paul, on the other hand does, and if he ever builds significant popular support you will see establishment Republicans come out as his most virulent attackers. They'd much rather have Obama.

thcatFail4.gif

There are differences between the two, Kucinich leans towards Communism if I'm going TBH and socialized medicine and a welfare state, which I very much don't agree with. Ron Paul leans towards a Libertarian society which promotes the concept of freedom and that you're responsible for yourself and no one is obligated to take care of you because you are less fortunate.

They are both pro-peace candidates I'm sorry if you hate peace though.

As someone mentioned earlier the President can't just do whatever he wants, he will stop the wars though as commander in chief, I suppose that really bothers you huh?

Libertarianism is the flip side of the same coin with communism on the other side. L leads to a supposed "society of equals" which will lead to totalitarianism of the most powerful.

Forum List

Back