Will Republicans Save Us?

Political parties can't save us. Only God can.

We have to clean the the inner vessel before the outward one.

But God does not do a good job of preserving his followers!

Take a look at the Christian Martyrs--if God was really concerned about them, he would not have let them died in vain.

Maybe God just don't care about believers nor non-believers. Makes one ask "Why believe"?

Do you believe in gravity because you think gravity cares about you and your well-being?

This, of course, should in no way be taken to mean that I accept and agree with your flawed, short-sighted premise.

Will Republicans Save Us?

The GOPers have no respect for America. They think we are idiots that cannot remember WAAAAAAY back when they had power.

There is no way these cretens will be able to convince America that Obama is responsible for the state of the country. Yes some of the polling shows that we citizens are not happy. That does not translate to us thinking that the people that put us in this fix will be a better choice than those actually working on solutions.

GOP..."Sure we shit on everything we laid our hands on But Obama wasn't fast enough trying to fix everything".

Sorry snakes... Your dog won't hunt.....

Intelligent Americans will "Stay The Course"...

Well, you couldn't remember way back when Democrats had power. Are you really that surprised Republicans would feel the same?

Sure I do. Who said I liked Clinton? That POS made it possible for the insideous consolidation in media. Probably the worst thing for freedom of speach and unbiased news reporting in the history of our nation. I also remember a whole bunch of Christian Fundimentalist Senators demanding to see Clinton's penis.

Sure, look at the detailed plan they releas--oh. Oh my.

"Rand's Plan" should be the Republican Plan, but it won't happen.

I will never, ever vote for a taxpayer bailout of a private industry. Whether it’s big banks, automakers, or any other industry — you succeed or fail on your own.

I will not vote for an unbalanced budget. I will not vote for a tax increase. Ever.

I will fight for new rules like a Balanced Budget Amendment and Term Limits.

I will not take ANYTHING off the table in the fight to balance the budget. Anyone who says something like they will “freeze non-defense discretionary spending” is blowing smoke at you and hoping you won’t notice. That would balance the budget — MAYBE — in about 80 years.

We have to keep our promises to seniors and keep our country strong, but every area has things that can be cut. Every agency has things that are duplicative or that could be done better or cheaper.

I will propose and force a vote on an Enumerated Powers Act, to force Congress to point to the part of the Constitution that justifies their bills.

I will fight for the Bill of Rights. Democrats often love the 4th amendment. Republicans the 2nd. I will fight for them all, which means fighting for your free speech, gun rights, and civil liberties. Laws that infringe on ANY of these make the federal government more powerful, and we cannot continue to allow that.

I will not allow our troops to be the world’s policeman, and I will force a vote on a Declaration of War if any President seeks to commit our military to battle.

Not your typical politician – Rand’s plan | Rand Paul 2010 | U.S. Senate

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pipedream kind of stuff.
One junior senator can force a vote on declaration of war?

I still think I am the only one on here that can vote for or against Rand Paul.

Forum List

Back