Will Republicans own up to their mistake this midterm or continue on with the same?

Will Republican vote blue to fix their Trump mistake?

• yes

• nio

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boy, Democrats sure are counting their chickens. They've promised their minions they've already won Congress back. Could be another horrific debacle for em on Election Day. Stay tuned.

Apparently it isn't 2018.

You can keep posting "He's nuts" all you want. He's in and he's staying in.

Suck on it.

All your self-righteous blathering (from a guy who admitted he was right winger until they took his money away) on your part is just butthurt.

Yes, losing money because of Republican incompetence is a big deal for me.

But to the point, Trump won't last out his first term. Only a matter of time before Republicans realize he's a liability that will end their party.

OMG, are you still in your dream world? Have you seen the Trump rallys? He is favored in 2020, so better take your antidepressant meds, or get stronger ones.

OMG, are you still in your dream world? Have you seen the Trump rallys? He is favored in 2020, so better take your antidepressant meds, or get stronger ones.

Again, Trump rallies don't mean much other than we have a lot of racist assholes in this country.

Trump isn't going to make it to 2020, the GOP will cut him loose long before then.

The only ways Trump gets dumped is if Mueller can prove that Trump and Putin are conspiring, or as the Fed raises interest rates the economy tanks. Other than those the dems have no one to put up that has any chance of winning the Electoral College. I'm hoping that as Trump levels the global playing field with tariffs that the economy gets even better. We'll see how that plays out.

p.s. When voting for Trump I did not even have a single though about blacks, so when Van Jones whined about "whitelash" it struck me as total victim-hood.

The only ways Trump gets dumped is if Mueller can prove that Trump and Putin are conspiring, or as the Fed raises interest rates the economy tanks. Other than those the dems have no one to put up that has any chance of winning the Electoral College. I'm hoping that as Trump levels the global playing field with tariffs that the economy gets even better. We'll see how that plays out.

Actually, the economy will probably go into recession before 2020, but Trump won't make it that far. Between Mueller and Republicans who really, really hate him, only a matter of time before they discover, :"Oh, yeah, we can get rid of the crazy guy under the 25th Amendment."

Forum List

Back