Will Republicans impeach Obama?

No, but the conservatives sure think they do. Go to a bookstore and read some of the conservatives books on Obama.

Could you cite one? I am skeptical that you've ever read a conservative book.

One - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Crimes-Against-Liberty-Indictment-President/dp/1596986247]Amazon.com: Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama (9781596986244): David Limbaugh: Books[/ame]

Again could you cite the crimes he supposedly accuses President Obama of committing?

Or why one author is somehow indicative of many people?

Oh come on. You know a Cristie/Paul ticket would rock out loud. If Cristie can get NJ back in order he can get the American economy back in order. And Paul would get the Fed out of doing all the unconstitutional crap it's got it's fingers in.

What does Obama or Clinton have to run on?

Earth to wingnut..

Ron Paul could not even poll 10% in the 2008 Republican Primary

That's a shame. I thought we were having some good banter for a change. Then you had to insult me with name calling.

*sigh*

I'm well aware the Paul was not popular, and probably won't be. I thought you wanted to know who I would be any good, but it turns out you would have riduculed me for any pick.

Romney is the wonderkin, he's a fuckin moderate, so you guys might like him. Just more of the fuckin same, just like big 0.

Romney is the only legitimate chance the Republicans have. He is the only candidate who can appeal to the middle.

Christie is an unknown quantity. He looks good on the talk shows, but he appears to have some negatives that the rest of the country hasn't seen. They will come out

They'll try. They'll fail.

And why would we waste time trying. Do you know of some crime he has committed that we don't?

Dunno. Why waste millions investigating a settled case where the party being investigated actually lost money in the deal..

But heck..

GOP Calls for FBI Investigation in Sestak Case - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

If what happened in the Clinton administration is any indication, and it should be, there are a couple of the same players..and charges are around..

Then they will be calling for multiple investigations if they take control of the house or senate.

I take it you didn't beleive my answer to you rightwinger as you are still carrying on with this codswallop.

Ugh

I would like to believe your theory....I really would.

But I think the Republican Party is like that scorpion on the back of a turtle in the middle of a river. They sting because it is their nature.

Oh come on. You know a Cristie/Paul ticket would rock out loud. If Cristie can get NJ back in order he can get the American economy back in order. And Paul would get the Fed out of doing all the unconstitutional crap it's got it's fingers in.

What does Obama or Clinton have to run on?

I like Ron Paul, but the GOP seems intent on crucifying him any time he runs for office. Ron just can't get traction in the GOP. And unless you can win the DNC or GOP nomination, it's almost impossible to win.

Obama's winning platform in 2012 is the GOP Congress. You know, and I know, that Obama is going to be able to claim any successes for himself, and any setbacks as being theirs. If the GOP decides to go into 2012 set on stupid and try to impeach Obama, he'll win about 48 states by the time it's done. If the GOP runs Ms. Palin, then Obama will probably win 49 states.

If the GOP can avoid being stupid, and if they can get a good front man that can make their case in the American public in the next 2 years, then can win in 2012. I know I'm ready to vote for a reasonable GOP candidate. The problem is the GOP is literally lucking into this win, much like the DNC in 2006. They need to get organized fast if they want to hold power.

I take it you didn't beleive my answer to you rightwinger as you are still carrying on with this codswallop.

Ugh

I would like to believe your theory....I really would.

But I think the Republican Party is like that scorpion on the back of a turtle in the middle of a river. They sting because it is their nature.

Well from what we saw the republicans do when they took control just after bush got elected I guess I can't argue with that logic.

They had the chance to put "conservative" policies into place and ended up increasing the size of the government, adding more entitlements, and not cutting any spending....so yeah they have proven to be stupid in the past.

Forum List

Back