Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Currently debated grounds for GOP impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors

1. Birth Certificate
2. Excessive use of a teleprompter
3. Excessive rounds of golf
4. Failure to provide a report card
5. Bowing to a stinking foreigner

The charges are piling up. GOP should be able to keep 6 years of investigations going

Why? He'll be gone in 2012...

Besides, after November's spanking he'll probably start campaign mode, so that should occupy him for a while and hopefully keep him from additional stupid stimulus and bailout programs...

Short and long of it is yes.

They want him out..and it isn't going to happen with votes.

*yawn*

As soon as November comes Lame Duck season begins. His crying like a whiney baby is helping conservatives get in. Why oh why would the GOP impeach the man that is going to bring them to thier greatest level of power since Reagan?

Damn...Think of the opportunity for Republicans in 2012

If only they had a candidate capable of being elected

Ron Paul
Chris Cristie Gov of NJ

but, be honest with yourself. You know this wave of conservatives is Obamas doing. We could run Reagans zombie and win.

Currently debated grounds for GOP impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors

1. Birth Certificate
2. Excessive use of a teleprompter
3. Excessive rounds of golf
4. Failure to provide a report card
5. Bowing to a stinking foreigner

The charges are piling up. GOP should be able to keep 6 years of investigations going

Now that's funny.

If #1 majically turns out to be true, he won't be impeached, he will be tried for high treason. So lets hope it's a lot of bs and the HI proof of life is the real deal.

*yawn*

As soon as November comes Lame Duck season begins. His crying like a whiney baby is helping conservatives get in. Why oh why would the GOP impeach the man that is going to bring them to thier greatest level of power since Reagan?

Ron Paul
Chris Cristie Gov of NJ

but, be honest with yourself. You know this wave of conservatives is Obamas doing. We could run Reagans zombie and win.

You had a good list until you got to the first name

Ron Paul
Chris Cristie Gov of NJ

Oh come on. You know a Cristie/Paul ticket would rock out loud. If Cristie can get NJ back in order he can get the American economy back in order. And Paul would get the Fed out of doing all the unconstitutional crap it's got it's fingers in.

What does Obama or Clinton have to run on?

Ron Paul
Chris Cristie Gov of NJ

Oh come on. You know a Cristie/Paul ticket would rock out loud. If Cristie can get NJ back in order he can get the American economy back in order. And Paul would get the Fed out of doing all the unconstitutional crap it's got it's fingers in.

Earth to wingnut..

Ron Paul could not even poll 10% in the 2008 Republican Primary

Will Republicans impeach Obama? - The Week

"Here me now and believe me later," says Jonathan Chait in The New Republic: If Republicans take control of the House, they will try to impeach President Obama. They won't succeed in removing him from office, Chait says, but given that key congressmen are already calling "mini-scandals" or non-scandals impeachable offenses, you can bet that the GOP's "political warfare" will include an impeachment attempt if Obama wins a second term. Would the GOP really try?

A moot point. A second term? That's laughable.
That's what people said, about Bill Clinton....after he'd established the tax-rates that gave us The Greatest Economy This Country's EVER Experienced....the same rate to which we'll be returning, at the end o' the year.

543.gif

(Your psychic-capabilities need new batteries...)​

Last edited:

Earth to wingnut..

Ron Paul could not even poll 10% in the 2008 Republican Primary

That's a shame. I thought we were having some good banter for a change. Then you had to insult me with name calling.

*sigh*

I'm well aware the Paul was not popular, and probably won't be. I thought you wanted to know who I would be any good, but it turns out you would have riduculed me for any pick.

Romney is the wonderkin, he's a fuckin moderate, so you guys might like him. Just more of the fuckin same, just like big 0.

Forum List

Back