Will Republicans draft Paul Ryan to run for President? We can only hope.

The same group that swore Fannie and Freddie are in good shape is now telling us Medicare is in good shape.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

If we aligned our foreign policy with that of the founders, and didn't intervene in every problem around the world, then we could save hundreds of billions a year that could be appropriated for our infrastructure. The same can be said with Social Security. Why should younger people be paying into Social Security when we know we will not be getting any? Why should Libertarians be off the grid? Energy companies are private. There is little validity to the suggestion that if Ron Paul was president we would have to set up solar power in our back yards and burn coal. I also don't appreciate the comparison of libertarian ideals and hillbillies. Libertarians just base their political views on the Constitution and the ideals of the founding fathers and are far more conservative than ANY Neo Con Republican, Fox News pumps out.

The reality is it doesn't really matter who gets the Republican nomination.

The election is going to be a referendum on Obama and his policies which are driving this country into the ground. 9% unemployment, record foreclosures, and the largest deficit ever made by a President and his dem Congress.

At this point Dems need a frontrunner Republican more than Republicans do so they can start their personal attacks. God knows they can't win on Obama's record.

Doesn't matter who the republican frontrunner is, they will lose to Obama.

Just like the Dems kept their control of Congress in 2010 eh?

Yep, and just like in 04 When Bush could not possibly win another term. He was toast, done, over.

When ever liberals start telling me their candidate is a lock, I know they are scared shitless and know their candidate is in trouble.

And then Reagan passed the biggest tax hike in history and unemployment dropped like a stone.

The idea that tax increases cause the economy to grow is too absurd for words to describe.

Revenue and investment cause the economy to grow. You sure don't know much. Pity.

Investment can make the Economy grow, but Revenue? WTF are you talking about. Every single penny the government takes in, in taxes. Is a penny taken out of the economy.

Forum List

Back