Will prominent Dem Hollywood types threaten to leave again?

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
Just wondering if all the left wack jobs in Hollywood have threatened to move away, when GWB is re-elected. Has anyone seen that Baldwin guy who said he was going to move to Europe? How about Cher and Barbra Streisand?

How about any of the rock stars out with Springsteen...have any of them threatened to move?

Just curious......

Fmr jarhead said:
Just wondering if all the left wack jobs in Hollywood have threatened to move away, when GWB is re-elected. Has anyone seen that Baldwin guy who said he was going to move to Europe? How about Cher and Barbra Streisand?

How about any of the rock stars out with Springsteen...have any of them threatened to move?

Just curious......

By all the little gods, we can only hope! Maybe we can get rid of more like we did Madonna, she thinks she's English now.

They, like their candidate - are full of shit! I say we deport them!!

Fmr jarhead said:

Just curious......

I think that Madonna is pretending to be Jewish, not English, she changed her name to "Esther" (after the Ester in the Bible). Of course, once the novelty of that wears off, she can try her hand at being Moslem (not likely though, she won't be able to French kiss other women any longer and they don't make bhurkas that show off your mid-riff and cleavage).

The late Pete Salinger, President Kennedy's former Press Secretary, died in Paris this past weekend. He moved to France after GWB won the 2000 election. He said that he didn't want to live here with GWB as president. A great American, so patriotic, don't you agree? :) A liberal's idea of being patriotic, if you don't like the president, have a temper tantrum, then do something dramatic, like leave the country. Now that's patriotism!!!!

Do you ever wonder why I call it "The Great Liberal Temper Tantrum"?

Actually, I was hoping that some of those liberal beanbrains would threaten to hold their breaths if GWB wins the election. That alone would be motivation to vote Republican!

Fmr jarhead said:

Just curious......

Im still waiting for Babs to move the first time she threatened to do it........Id pack her bags for her!

Fmr jarhead said:

Just curious......

all's i gotta say is... :gives:

notice the ones listed above (with exception of Baldwin) are not lookers? Cher is more plastic than tupperware, and Streisand would even scare Voldemort.

Forum List

Back