Will peace die?

Don't just look at this UN bid as the end. There are plans Israel has, even if it succeeds. Israel will refuse to everything. And they will take steps to completely destroy a chance for a Palestinian state. Israel won't allow a flourishing economy besides them. If the Palestinians do control their borders and trade. You will see Israel resorting to violence.

OK, I'll play.
Why would a productive, presumably peaceful country on her border be so bad for Israel she would resort to violence? This should be interesting. :D

oh absolutely Marty...but those whom the "truth hurts" are Zionist Jews...you have no idea what you're talking about regarding this conflict, and I guess that is the area that never ceases to amaze me...Jews should logically be the most informed group regarding the conflict, but alas this is hardly the case

Still no answer. What is the palestinian end game?

We know the Israeli endgame. Secure borders, no more attacks, and a final treaty using the current borders more or less.

'endgame'??? you mired imbecile, do you have the ability to think for yourself??? Does someone need to sit you down and explain to you the most obvious dimensions of a conflict that the vast majority of the globe understands far too well???? Only Americans don't get it because they are willingly brain-washed by jewish media lies

Typical non-response from The Verbose One.
Whatzamatta, Princess ... Zionist got your tongue? :D

'endgame'??? you mired imbecile, do you have the ability to think for yourself??? Does someone need to sit you down and explain to you the most obvious dimensions of a conflict that the vast majority of the globe understands far too well???? Only Americans don't get it because they are willingly brain-washed by jewish media lies

and still no answer. You really are the troll.

Marty you are genuinely stupid....you haven't the foggiest notion of the ideas you're proposing to discuss....you demand answers to questions that you--yourself scarcely understand....the Israelis want all the territory...the Palestinians are hanging on as best they can under the circumstances...what doesn't register for you here??? Gosh I can only wonder how Jews might behave under the same conditions they impose on the native population??? The whining would be deafening...

Woo. The question was straight forward, Princess, and Marty even provided you with how he sees Israel's endgame. All you had to do was post how you see the "Palestinian" endgame but you couldn't even handle that simple task. As noted, you truly are the worthless troll. :D

and still no answer. You really are the troll.

Marty you are genuinely stupid....you haven't the foggiest notion of the ideas you're proposing to discuss....you demand answers to questions that you--yourself scarcely understand....the Israelis want all the territory...the Palestinians are hanging on as best they can under the circumstances...what doesn't register for you here??? Gosh I can only wonder how Jews might behave under the same conditions they impose on the native population??? The whining would be deafening...

Woo. The question was straight forward, Princess, and Marty even provided you with how he sees Israel's endgame. All you had to do was post how you see the "Palestinian" endgame but you couldn't even handle that simple task. As noted, you truly are the worthless troll. :D

ezjz1j.jpg

Don't just look at this UN bid as the end. There are plans Israel has, even if it succeeds. Israel will refuse to everything. And they will take steps to completely destroy a chance for a Palestinian state. Israel won't allow a flourishing economy besides them. If the Palestinians do control their borders and trade. You will see Israel resorting to violence.

OK, I'll play.
Why would a productive, presumably peaceful country on her border be so bad for Israel she would resort to violence? This should be interesting. :D

Rarely do we agree, but I'm sure that a productive peaceful neighbor is the only way for peace to persist beyond the rhetoric.

Why would the Israelis want terrority they voluntarily withdrew from years ago? Who really wants gaza anyhow? If the palestinians just gave up fighting and started building a country, Israel would let them go on thier merry way.

They wont however, because Hamas is selling them a bill of goods it cant cash in on. The sooner they realize it the better.

This was more of a response for the rest of the board, as you are a gutless hacktroll fucktard.

That's exactly what they are doing! Israel is taking all measures to prevent them!

BBC News - Israel ministry paper proposes 'toppling' Abbas over UN bid

The position paper states that the "main goal of the State of Israel" is to deter the Palestinians from unilaterally seeking non-member observer state status at the UN, which should be seen as "crossing a red line that will require the harshest Israeli response".

The "Palestinian" UN gambit is not an effort to advance peace but rather at doing an end-around. There is no real option to face-to-face negotiation. Peace can no more be imposed now than it could have been in 1948. :D

'why would the Israelis want territory they withdrew from years ago"....you cannot be this fkg stupid can you??? they hardly withdrew you moron...oh yeah...let's see; an illegal blockade...routine incursions...air-strikes...curfews...seizures...targeted assassinations..etc....etc. Wow!!!!! what a "withdrawal"....dude you need some more patient than me to de-program you...what a mindless fkg imbecile...sigh !!!!!

This is all i got left at this point. Obvious troll is obvious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qileP4bAzek]"Stupid!" from UHF - YouTube[/ame]

what you have "left" is no more than what you began with---devout, unmediated ignorance...I remain awed by the fact that people like yourself offer up their commentary about issues they barely comprehend...but hey...this is America...and we have freedom of stupidity!!!

A freedom in which you immerse yourself, Princess. :D

Forum List

Back