Will Palin's Twitter strategy pay off?

twitter to me seems like a giant flock of birds constantly changing direction. i don't really have the patience to spend much time with it. i like that the amount of characters is limited. i wish our government would limit it's amount of characters. electing governor palin would get that premise moving the other way. i think she will make good use of all available communication, she is a powerful voice, and a pleasant respite from the empty headed politics from the president of obama.

Last edited:
twitter to me seems like a giant flock of birds constantly changing direction. i don't really have the patience to spend much time with it. i like that the amount of characters is limited. i wish our government would limit it's amount of characters. electing governor palin would get that premise moving the other way. i think she will make good use of all available communication, she is a powerful voice, and a pleasant respite from the empty headed politics from the president of obama.

:lol: Well said.

she is a powerful voice, and a pleasant respite from the empty headed politics from the president of obama.
......No Thinking Required!!!

277.gif

(Batteries not included.)​

It's already paying off and so is her facebook page, which I heard has just went OVER 2million people signed up.

:muahaha:

No other major candidate has the social-media presence of Sarah Palin and she’s been doing it mostly alone on her ever-present BlackBerry since her spokeswoman departed in February. “Sarah Palin is the leader of SarahPAC. She is her own spokesperson. She knows where she stands on things,” says SarahPAC staffer Rebecca Mansour. “She is in control of everything on her Facebook page. She is very hands-on. Anything that goes under her name is hers.”

If her strategy is to be a thorn in the side of the Democratic Party then her Twitter and Facebook strategy is effective. If her strategy is to run for elected office in 2012, then every post has been collected and she will be held accountable for the accuracy of her posts.

She is digging a deep hole and wil be held accountable for the accuracy of each post and for her stated positions on national issues. She will either have to answer for everything she has posted, or she can run away like Sharonn Angle

A twit on Twitter.

"Shoot, I must have lived such a doggoned sheltered life as a normal, independent American up there in the Last Frontier, schooled with only public education and a lowly state university degree, because obviously I haven't learned enough to dismiss common sense."
919.png
- June 13, 2010

"Unless government appropriately regulates oil developments and holds oil executives accountable, the public will not trust them to drill, baby, drill. And we must!"
323.png
- June 8, 2010.

:lol:
SHE WILL Have to ANSWER for EVERYTHING she posted.
gawd you people are PATHETIC and running sceeeeered.

Twitter is the perfect forum for Sarah. The questions posed, if any, are very simple. There she can type her little fingers off to the delusion that she is making sense. In 2012, she will be a royal pain for the GOP. Her Tea Party will be set for a national run, much to the disdain of the Republican leaders.

I just don't understand why you intelligent right wingers cannot see this coming? The GOP will make gains in November, but the Tea Party is set ruin the party in 2012....It will be funny!

Palin needs to stick to Twitter. Anything over three syllables is beyond her scope.

LOL, PALIN needs to stick to twitter.

Well as far as I see it, the boyking Obama should of stuck to community agitating.

That's about all he knows how to do.:lol:

Forum List

Back