Will Pa. send a message to the country or will the Trump bumb still play?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Leave it to King Nut sack, to hold a rally to champion a candidate and spend 99.99% of the speech, talking about his favorite person in the whole wide world....HIMSELF!!

Tuesday will be yet another test of where rednecks want to go in this country, either backwards with Trump or forward with democrats. I suspect backwards

Leave it to King Nut sack, to hold a rally to champion a candidate and spend 99.99% of the speech, talking about his favorite person in the whole wide world....HIMSELF!!

Tuesday will be yet another test of where rednecks want to go in this country, either backwards with Trump or forward with democrats. I suspect backwards
Insult them. Call them Rednecks.

I don't think you'll be offering an apology if they Vote Democrat.

• Banned

Calling a redneck a redneck is not an insult, you loney bastards wear that label as a Trump slogan

I hope I`m wrong but I think Saccone (R) will squeak by in a district that Trump won by 19%. I live just outside of this district and yes, they`re mostly rednecks that cling to guns and racism. The odds of some of them seeing this article in today`s Pittsburgh Post-Gazette regarding steel tariffs is slim. A western pa. steelmaker may have to lay off some of their 800 employees over this and they`re reconsidering a $650 million upgrade to their facility.
Trump touts tariffs, but will they cure the import problem?

Calling a redneck a redneck is not an insult, you loney bastards wear that label as a Trump slogan
Lonely Bastards?

Listen to the lonely old black racist.

Bitch.

1. I am not lonely.

2. Nor am I a Redneck.

3. Not Republican.

4. Not a Conservative.

5. I am unfortunately surrounded by imbiciles who relate to your sorry fucking ass.

Yeah, being a condescending asshole will certainly help swell your ranks. I am not sure how a district that is almost 85% urban is redneck, but whatever.

Forum List

Back