CDZ Will our Republic be gone within a year if Trump remains President

Will the Republic last longer than a year if Trump remains as president

• Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Trump and many, certainly not all, of his supporters are indeed threats to American democracy.

Coyote, you are right that Congress may be his biggest obstacle to rupturing our ur documents of governance.

Couldn't even make it past two posts in your troll thread, could you, Jake? lol

Let's hope your 'Republic' is gone within a year, and the American one restored.

America will be great again, and you will just have to emigrate.

Trump and many, certainly not all, of his supporters are indeed threats to American democracy.

Coyote, you are right that Congress may be his biggest obstacle to rupturing our ur documents of governance.

Couldn't even make it past two posts in your troll thread, could you, Jake? lol Let's hope your 'Republic' is gone within a year, and the American one restored. America will be great again, and you will just have to emigrate.
Good morning, Picaro. I am not going anywhere at all. America is still great in that it possesses the legal mechanism and great American will to reject and remove the President if he goes too far.

Nobody is going to remove Trump, Jake. The voters removed your criminal syndicate's candidate and her criminal racist Party from seats all across the board on Nov. 8.

Removing Clinton was the first step and removing Trump will be the second step.

Every President we've had in modern times, even Nixon, was at least a decent human being who didn't think the presidency as the American equivalent of the papacy. No so Trump. The Founders cast off one monarch. It looks like we will have to do so yet again.

NO. , so far we have survived every president. Trump is not the first one to try and run things by the seat of his pants. cant say I like most of his picks, don't seem well suited for there jobs, unless there job is to promote a non inclusive agenda.

I am interested in posters' votes and reactions. Remember that we are in the CDZ, so we have to be relatively polite in this discussion.

Paul Krugman Warns Either Trump or the Republic Will Be Gone Within a Year
By Hrafnkell Haraldsson on Tue, Jan 31st, 2017 at 10:43 am

"Either he or the republic, in any meaningful sense, will be gone quite soon. I have a hard time seeing one year, let alone four"

Paul Krugman Warns Either Trump or the Republic Will Be Gone Within a Year

krugman-economy-701x402.jpg
Krugman also predicted the stock market would crater if Trump was elected.

Every President we've had in modern times, even Nixon, was at least a decent human being who didn't think the presidency as the American equivalent of the papacy. No so Trump. The Founders cast off one monarch. It looks like we will have to do so yet again.
Surely you jest. Obama thought for sure he was coronated not inaugurated. I am 77 years old so I know of times when this country was great. The last 8 years were the worst of my lifetime. Elected a black man and got a black racist and a bunch of people who tried very hard to give away our country. I do have a vested interest. I served in the military for 20 years and was proud of what did every day I served. It was during the cold war and I was a Minuteman Missile Combat Crewmember. In my view, the Democrats have taken this country to the edge of destruction and bankruptcy.

YES!!!!!!!! It's over!!!!!!! run to the border. Please democrats run to the border and don't come back.

YES!!!!!!!! It's over!!!!!!! run to the border. Please democrats run to the border and don't come back.

Indeed. We must encourage them to leave, before it's too late for them, cuz, like, da Natzees iz cummin n stuff. The problem is, everybody else has restrictive immigration laws and don't want them ... especially all those black and brown countries they claim are wonderful.

Forum List

Back