Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Will he also pardon the Clintons for their involvement with Epstein?

guilt by association ?

Isn't that what you're doing?

Im not doing anything - quote me

Quote you?

Certainly

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.

not me but keep trying

my bad

hard to tell you two apart.

Let me rephrase then.

Isn't that what the OP is doing?

Nahhhh...he'll get Barr to quash the whole thing like Acosta did

guilt by association ?

Quote you?

Certainly

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.

not me but keep trying

my bad

Let me rephrase then.

There was a thread yesterday about how flawed guilt by association was against Trump-

guess it aint too damn flawed when its against Clinton ..

SNORT ~

I read you're short on material. What else would this be? After all: Let's speculate if Trump would pardon an accused child raper.

Quote you?

Certainly

not me but keep trying

my bad

Let me rephrase then.

There was a thread yesterday about how flawed guilt by association was against Trump-

SNORT ~

I don't remember that thread.

have a link?

(and should I post the apples/oranges gif now, or later?)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Nope. No pardon for Bill or Hillary

is there ever a time trump isnt in your head driving you crazy???

there are support groups for your TDS
He's the president. How often is he in your head? He tries hard to make our lives about him, taking over our holidays and social media. If the guy could act like a professional for a bit, and less like an unstable megalomaniac, the media wouldnt have much to write about and people would stop paying attention.

BJ Clinton is no longer president

this president has engaged in behavior that we have not seen, nor would we have allowed from the other 44 men and women who have occupied that office. that's why i support BETO 2020!

Epstein has nothing on Trump. You don't 86 someone of influence from your property if they have something on you.
Meanwhile, 'Billy Boy' might be a different case.
OP needs to settle down, relax, and have a cigar.

Will he also pardon the Clintons for their involvement with Epstein?
Hey, will. This whole issue is misguided. Even if they are friends today, there is something wrong with trying to blame Epstein on Trump who has little if any control over Epstein's behavior. You know what I think of Trump, however it is Acosta that folded instead of standing up like a man back when and burying this lowlife scumbag in a deep dark dungeon. Trump's only involvement is in not vetting his staff, which he does regularly. I think trying to associate Trump with this disgusting person who has friends all over is to cheapen the real gripe against 45.

Quote you?

Certainly

not me but keep trying

my bad

Let me rephrase then.

SNORT ~

have a link?

started to look for it and got bored, so no.

damn boy, you can post anything you want to you're a damn mod - but thanks for asking my permission.

Quote you?

Certainly

not me but keep trying

my bad

Let me rephrase then.

SNORT ~

have a link?

started to look for it and got bored, so no.

damn boy, you can post anything you want to you're a damn mod - but thanks for asking my permission.

damn boy, you can post anything you want to you're a damn mod -
so can anyone else

as long as it doesn't violate the rules.

but thanks for asking my permission.

You're welcome

There are now reports of a party held at Mar-A-Lago in 1992. Twenty-Eight (28) Women flown in to entertain just two Men.....Kiddie Rapist Epstein and 45.

28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Epstein.
A common locale for kinky events.

Trump's Mar-A-Lago To Host A Stripper-Filled Party For Shady Charity Event

There are now reports of a party held at Mar-A-Lago in 1992. Twenty-Eight (28) Women flown in to entertain just two Men.....Kiddie Rapist Epstein and 45.

28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Epstein.
See that word reportedly? That means it's not true.

Forum List

Back