Will Other Candidate's Supporters Stay Home if Trumps Wins the Nomination?

I really think the Democrats are going to have more of a problem with the Bernie voters staying home. I think Trump is going to tap into the Silent Majority like no candidate has in decades. He has the potential to get votes from people who've never voted before and that's half the country.

As great as the left portrays Hillary Clinton... when you actually look at the results in how she performs nationally at the ballot box, it's a little troubling for the Dems, to say the least. She is not blowing Bernie out the water... and she has actually had to co-opt some of his ideas to remain viable. Of course, she'll run back to the middle for the general as they always do... but I don't think she has this broad national support everyone wants us to think.

i don't think so... bernie will get them voting. he's not going to let a republican get into office. he all but said that tonight at the town hall.

Bernie doesn't even have enough gas in his tank to defeat Hillary... are you counting on indictments?

1779232_576681232483654_3075262334277778105_n.jpg

A social democrat market economy is when the market sets the price and determines the winners and losers, then the government taxes the winners and gives it to the losers.

Pure economic idiocy. This model simply fails because it incentivizes the wrong thing. Why be a "winner" when being a "loser" gains more benefit for less effort?

Poll: Clinton crushes Trump among Hispanics
Source: Politico

AP Photo
Poll: Clinton crushes Trump among Hispanics

By Eliza Collins

02/25/16 07:51 AM EST

Donald Trump has often boasted that he would win with Hispanic voters in a general election.

Now comes some new data to test that dubious theory: Hillary Clinton is leading the 2016 presidential field among Hispanics, according to the results of a new poll of registered Hispanic voters out Thursday morning from Univision and The Washington Post.

The former secretary of state is the top choice of Hispanic voters overall — Democratic, Republican and independent — with 39 percent, with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders behind her at 19 percent.................

Among Hispanic Democrats, Clinton has a strong lead, 57 percent to Sanders’ 28 percent. But that number has gone down from 73 percent in June, when Sanders was at just 3 percent among Hispanics.

Altogether, three out of four Hispanics (74 percent) said that Trump’s views on immigration are offensive, while 23 percent said they are not.

Read more: Poll: Clinton crushes Trump among Hispanics

Read more: Poll: Clinton crushes Trump among Hispanics

I really think the Democrats are going to have more of a problem with the Bernie voters staying home. I think Trump is going to tap into the Silent Majority like no candidate has in decades. He has the potential to get votes from people who've never voted before and that's half the country.

As great as the left portrays Hillary Clinton... when you actually look at the results in how she performs nationally at the ballot box, it's a little troubling for the Dems, to say the least. She is not blowing Bernie out the water... and she has actually had to co-opt some of his ideas to remain viable. Of course, she'll run back to the middle for the general as they always do... but I don't think she has this broad national support everyone wants us to think.

Bernie will come out full force for Hillary once she wins the nomination. There won't be many Sanders supporters staying home.

Forum List

Back