Will Osama bin Laden be seen as a Robin Hood in the Future?

By today's standards Robin Hood would be classified as a terrorist and a candidate for Gitmo.

Yet Robin Hood is seen as a Hero and a mythical figure who fought against injustice and has movies and children's books written about his adventures.

Question: In a few hundred years from now. Will Osama bin Laden also be seen as a mythical figure. Who lived in a cave, kinda like Batman, and only came out to fight injustice and government tyranny.

Will Bush/Obama be seen like the Sheriff of Nottingham who's bumbling soldiers couldn't catch this illusive figure.

And will the adventures of Osama become the subject of childrens books and Disney like movies?

Bin Laden will always be seen as a murderer. If anything, he will be remembered as the mass murderer Republicans let walk away.

If anyone will inherit the mantle of Robin Hood, it's Republicans. "They took from the poor and gave to the rich".

Bin Laden will always be seen as a murderer. If anything, he will be remembered as the mass murderer Republicans let walk away.

If anyone will inherit the mantle of Robin Hood, it's Republicans. "They took from the poor and gave to the rich".
LOL rdean,

You are the only person I know who can put an anti-Republican spin on EVERYTHING!!! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
No. Robin Hood didn't murder innocent people.

indeed, and he didn't steal any money as far as I know, although his friends are now much richer due to our paying them off so they don't shoot at our soldiers or blow up our supply trucks.

LOL rdean,

You are the only person I know who can put an anti-Republican spin on EVERYTHING!!! :lol:

They've done a lot a damage over the last 10 years. They can't name a single success, but their list of damage is ever increasing. Soon, it will be endless.

What will happen to you if your job moves to China?

The reverse can also happen to historical figures.

When I grew up as a kid.

Christopher Columbus was taught in school as a great man, adventurer, and valiant explorer.

Today in universities he is now vilified as a blood thirsty european who committed genocide and helped spread deadly plagues to indigenous peoples.

I think he was all of the above and that schools should teach everything mentioned.

Rdean's republican party.

1722875_1.jpg

No relation to the real thing, but he rides his fantasy forever.

By today's standards Robin Hood would be classified as a terrorist and a candidate for Gitmo.

Yet Robin Hood is seen as a Hero and a mythical figure who fought against injustice and has movies and children's books written about his adventures.

Question: In a few hundred years from now. Will Osama bin Laden also be seen as a mythical figure. Who lived in a cave, kinda like Batman, and only came out to fight injustice and government tyranny.

Will Bush/Obama be seen like the Sheriff of Nottingham who's bumbling soldiers couldn't catch this illusive figure.

And will the adventures of Osama become the subject of childrens books and Disney like movies?

As I recall, most of the time Robin Hood left the people he'd robbed alive.

Bin Laden didn't, nor did he steal anything.

I know that in your deluded little mind Sunnidiot, you consider OBL to be some kind of mythical hero, when in reality, he's just another thug.

BTW.........not many French have a favorable view of Napoleon.

You're nauseating.
But I've no doubt you see it that way. Please talk to Madeline and enlighten her about the peaceful and loving cult that is Islam. She's convinced that global violence and death perpetrated by you freaks is all "political" and has nothing to do with your great religion. I explained to her that religion and politics are Islam but she's a rube and can't force her brain to function analytically.

Please share with her your belief that Osama bin piggo is a hero and will go down in history as one.

Please.

They've done a lot a damage over the last 10 years. They can't name a single success, but their list of damage is ever increasing. Soon, it will be endless.
I have been a Republican all of my life rdean.

But I just couldn't vote for McCain or Bush the second time.

Yes, Bush was a complete disaster in every area.

But that doesn't make Obama the answer to all our problems either.

Look rdean, neither Democrats or Republicans are always 100% right or 100% wrong on everything.

It's a mixture that voters have to sort out and go for the best compromise.

To blame one party for every problem in the universe is borderline psychotic

Surely, you can see this rdean??? :cool:

Look rdean, neither Democrats or Republicans are always 100% right or 100% wrong on everything.

When the board's answer to Norman Bates thinks you are in need of professional help,

you are in dire need of professional help.

But, to say another party DIDN'T do anything, or to play down the damage that they did do is also a bit psycho Sunnidiot.

Osama is currently in a CIA safe house in Manhattan, plotting the next terror attack with Israel and USA advising him.

Excellent position and post. Rep for you.

Forum List

Back