Will Ohio State go undefeated and win NCAA Championship?

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
Now that the Super Bowl is history, focus now turns to college basketball and Ohio States pusuit of perfection. It has not been done since 1976 when a Bobby Knight Indiana Team went 32-0. Kent Benson, Scott May and Quinn Buckner.

Ohio State has a few tough games, this week at Wisconsin, always a tough place to play and a tough team to play against. They also have to play at Purdue. I think they will fall to one of those 2 teams. Of course I am partial to the Hoosiers and would like to see their season of perfection stand just like the Miami Dolphins in the NFL.

Now that the Super Bowl is history, focus now turns to college basketball and Ohio States pusuit of perfection. It has not been done since 1976 when a Bobby Knight Indiana Team went 32-0. Kent Benson, Scott May and Quinn Buckner.

Ohio State has a few tough games, this week at Wisconsin, always a tough place to play and a tough team to play against. They also have to play at Purdue. I think they will fall to one of those 2 teams. Of course I am partial to the Hoosiers and would like to see their season of perfection stand just like the Miami Dolphins in the NFL.
Not this year. Lol

Forum List

Back