Will Obama's convention really make ANY difference in the race?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I mean unless someone just came out of a coma we all know what he stands for and what he will do so what's the point?

Spend and blame, spend and blame.

What's left to discuss?

• Banned
He has a bunch of women that know squat about the issues this country faces as speakers. From that Fluke to one of the Desperate Housewives.

I mean seriously, how pathetic is that.

Of course it will!

After the 5 pt pickup Mitt gets from the Pub convention, the O will lose an additional 5 pts.

Landslide Pubs!

But more seriously, I don't believe I've ever seen a more bizarre lineup of speakers for the Dem convention - Sandra Fluke, some "actress" from where? Desperate Housewives?

"The speakers list released this morning by the Democratic National Committee includes U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin; Former assistant secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Tammy Duckworth; Sandra Fluke, Georgetown University Student; Denise Juneau, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Montana; Nancy Keenan, President of NARAL Pro-Choice America; Caroline Kennedy; Lilly Ledbetter; actressEva Longoria; U.S. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, Md.; and Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

They join a lineup already headed by keynote speaker San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro and former President Bill Clinton, and featuring two other women, California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris, and Massachusetts U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren."

DNC fills convention speakers’ list with women – Central Florida Political Pulse – Orlando Sentinel

I recognize only 4 names in that bunch with just 3 of them elected and 1 wandering in from the land of Camelot.

I have to wonder how much trouble the Dems had in just getting elected people to show up, let alone give a speech.

I just see this as a symbol of how far the Dems have fallen and how far they have to climb to get their good reputation back.

Barry and whatever other a-holes speak will definitely fire up the base of loons, and that'll make them and, equally as important, the lefty media pukes happy as all hell.

But the fly in their ointment is all the good Democrats, independents, Republicans who crossed over last go-round, and others who will not vote for more of the same they're fed up with...the class and race warfare, anti-business antics, failed programs, and all the b.s. Dims are shoveling in order to keep the focus anywhere but on the community agitator's dismal record.

Barry and whatever other a-holes speak will definitely fire up the base of loons, and that'll make them and, equally as important, the lefty media pukes happy as all hell.

But the fly in their ointment is all the good Democrats, independents, Republicans who crossed over last go-round, and others who will not vote for more of the same they're fed up with...the class and race warfare, anti-business antics, failed programs, and all the b.s. Dims are shoveling in order to keep the focus anywhere but on the community agitator's dismal record.

If Chris Matthew's leg tingled last time, he's likely to shit himself on air this time around.

:D

Forum List

Back