Will Obamas convention be put into perspective by the jobs report that comes on Fri?

Seriously, who was the dumbass that timed Obama's event to end with the jobs report? It really does sum up the decision making process of this administration.

If the numbers are bad any positive numbers from Obama's convention will immediately be summarily dismissed.

Grampa my friend...........Im still laughing that these shitheads decided to end their convention the DAY BEFORE the jobs numbers come out!!! Must have been a Biden decision:D:D

What genius!!!!:2up:

Not going to happen. Unless you see 10% unemployment, the jobs numbers just blend into the background noise of the election. The American public has moved on from worrying about 8.2, 8.3, 8.1 etc... Psychologically when barriers are crashed is when people take notice.

The day after the convention the news cycle may very well be consumed by the jobs report. Going into the weekend the topic won't be Obama. The timing decision was just stupid.

How many of these reports have been out since May? What...12 or 16 or something like that. Obama is still ahead in most polls (I know you don't believe them and nationwide polls are meaningless but it's public opinion) and electorally he's a juggernaut that Romney hasn't begun to assail with about 60 days left.

The point is that until there is a barrier broken, it will just blend into the background noise of the campaign. Can you tell me who the 2nd woman to enter Congress was? What the name was of the 2nd black man to play big league baseball? Who the 8th man on the moon was? I would think you could tell me the firsts of those pretty easily. Whether it's up by a degree, down by a degree, or the same won't matter.

As for the timing; it comes out every week; right? When were they supposed to end the convention?

I think if unemployment goes up, then it will hurt, if it stays the same or lowers, it won't matter.

The day after the convention the news cycle may very well be consumed by the jobs report. Going into the weekend the topic won't be Obama. The timing decision was just stupid.

How many of these reports have been out since May? What...12 or 16 or something like that. Obama is still ahead in most polls (I know you don't believe them and nationwide polls are meaningless but it's public opinion) and electorally he's a juggernaut that Romney hasn't begun to assail with about 60 days left.

The point is that until there is a barrier broken, it will just blend into the background noise of the campaign. Can you tell me who the 2nd woman to enter Congress was? What the name was of the 2nd black man to play big league baseball? Who the 8th man on the moon was? I would think you could tell me the firsts of those pretty easily. Whether it's up by a degree, down by a degree, or the same won't matter.

As for the timing; it comes out every week; right? When were they supposed to end the convention?

I think if unemployment goes up, then it will hurt, if it stays the same or lowers, it won't matter.

Perhaps. I think by noon on Saturday nobody will remember what it did.

Not going to happen. Unless you see 10% unemployment, the jobs numbers just blend into the background noise of the election. The American public has moved on from worrying about 8.2, 8.3, 8.1 etc... Psychologically when barriers are crashed is when people take notice.

Dear Clueless Obama Voter,

The BLS employment reports come out the first Friday of every month.

Regards,

Someone that doesn't support Obama because I'm not clueless

Losers? They want to know what their Country does for them? A system that helps them get a good education? A system that won't bankrupt them them when they need healthcare? You're quite a piece of pond scum.

Yes Dickless, losers.

You are one of those who would accept 8.3 as the "New" norm.....and yes you are a loser and a taker.

You not only have your head up your ass, but I also reject your Republican wish to have every American, other than the top 2%, working for the minimum wage. You're quite a whore.
...says the guy with his head wedged firmly in Soros' transverse colon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back