Will Obama throw Holder under the Bus??

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
His lying, stonewalling the Fast and Furious investigation and now he's lying about a study regarding voter fraud from the Republican National Lawyers Association.

He's really beginning to drag Obama down, I think it's just a matter of time. At any rate, he can be replaced now or he can be replaced in November. I'm thinking Obamavider won't take the risk with him.

“We might begin by acknowledging the fact that instances of in-person voter fraud are extremely rare, a point that groups from different political affiliations have acknowledged, and numerous studies — by organizations from the Brennan Center to the Republican National Lawyers Association — have affirmed,” Holder said.

But, Norcross — the head of the Republican group Holder said published research that supports his position — said that couldn’t be further from the truth.

“They [the Obama administration] have started this blatantly ridiculous argument that there’s no such thing as voter fraud,” Norcross told TheDC. “Well, everybody in their right mind knows there’s voter fraud. In fact, a majority of Democrats actually favor photo I.D.”

“What we did with this survey is we went to see how many states where there had been instances of voter fraud,” Norcross said of the specific study Holder was citing. “I think the number was 46. We did not, however, identify there were convictions in every state, so he [Holder] immediately somehow jumps to ‘there was no fraud’ because we weren’t citing convictions in that study. That was a very quick study to see where there were reported incidents of voter fraud.”

Norcross added that he thinks Holder is “just like his boss [Obama]” in that “he will say anything it takes to fit his argument at the time, whether it’s true or not.” Norcross said that Holder distorted his group’s study because he “needed to justify” the Obama administration’s stance that voter fraud isn’t real. “He obviously can’t find any studies that back his position so he takes ours and misquotes it,” Norcross said.

Read more: GOP Lawyers Study | Eric Holder | Voter ID Study | The Daily Caller

Last edited:

Forum List

Back