Will Obama Stick to His Word on This . . .

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
. . .. or will double-speak Barry simply a) say he didn't mean his presidency would be one-term or b) pretend he never said it or c) uuuhhhhh

Barack Obama, February 2, 2009:

"A year from now I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress, but there's still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."

Flashback: Obama On Economy In 2009: | RealClearPolitics

Two and a half years and counting . . . . .

The car is still stuck in that damned ditch the other guys left it in but we're gonna move heaven and earth to get er out!!

Hope and change baby.

I say the public hold his feet to the fire. If things aren't really getting better then he leaves.

Six months and counting . . . .

By "one term proposition" he was referring to his abortion beliefs. You know...one term little munchkin, thats it for you.

Neither, he will claim that we made massive strides and that the economy is doing great. He will use that 'jobless' recovery tactic and let us all know how we are doing so much better than we would have done according to made up statistics and graphs.

I say the public hold his feet to the fire. If things aren't really getting better then he leaves.

Six months and counting . . . .

I agree, and same for every single Congressman/woman and Senator. They haven't done shit and yet we give them a pass. Dems and Republicans, shitcan them all.

Forum List

Back