Will Obama Redistribute His Millions? Where?

jesus cris, you guys are unbelievable... he pays 35% in taxes...nearly a million seven, he donates over $300 k in charity and you all are complaining?

:rofl:

cut me a break!

seek psychological help! :eek:

But, there is a time when one has 'earned enough', right? At least according to the messiah. So, what's enough for the O's? $5m? $10m?

And, for the record, his 'charitable giving' isn't as much as my parents. So, on the day that he matches, dime for dime, the amount that truly decent people give, I'll be impressed. Until then, not so much.

Last edited:
jesus cris, you guys are unbelievable... he pays 35% in taxes...nearly a million seven, he donates over $300 k in charity and you all are complaining?

:rofl:

cut me a break!

seek psychological help! :eek:

But, there is a time when one has 'earned enough', right? At least according to the messiah. So, what's enough for the O's? $5m? $10m?

And, for the record, his 'charitable giving' isn't as much as my parents. So, on the day that he matches, dime for dime, the amount that truly decent people give, I'll be impressed. Until then, not so much.

Really? Your parents gave more than 1.7 million dollars to charity last year?

again, cut me a BREAK with your partisan, nonsensical bull crap, obamaramadrama.....

you are INSANE....all of you, to bitch about him actually PAYING his fricking taxes, at the FULL BILL, (he didn't avoid them or bitch about them)....just so you can get in your obama hatred... i dunno....you all have lost your minds, and souls from what it appears....??????????????

you need help....get it....hatred only brings you down, makes you see unclearly.....and speak stupidly, as YOU ALL have above....imo.

care

again, cut me a BREAK with your partisan, nonsensical bull crap, obamaramadrama.....

you are INSANE....all of you, to bitch about him actually PAYING his fricking taxes, at the FULL BILL, (he didn't avoid them or bitch about them)....just so you can get in your obama hatred... i dunno....you all have lost your minds, and souls from what it appears....??????????????

you need help....get it....hatred only brings you down, makes you see unclearly.....and speak stupidly, as YOU ALL have above....imo.

care

Please tell me you're not giving him credit for paying taxes? Cuz it's not like he had a choice.

Personally, I see nothing about his taxes or his donations to charity that make him stand out as exceptionally philanthropic.

The money from the Nobel was never really his.... he did nothing to earn it, he got it for being the black guy in the White House. Nothing exceptional about that. By rights, that money belonged to the American people... even Obama knows it was a joke.

Obama gave his $1.4million Nobel Prize money to charity. Is that a big enough spreading of the wealth?

Obama gives $1.4 million in Nobel Prize money to charities - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

When a person gives their Nobel Prize money to charity they don't have to pay income taxes on it!!! So you think maybe he had an ulterior motive??? :eusa_whistle:

Which tax code applies to you?

If you keep the $1.4 million you would pay $400,000 in taxes and keep $1 million after taxes

Michelle lays out more than $300k for her clothing alone. I believe I read that she wore $600 sneakers to a poverty center (or some such place) when she put in an appearance. Plus they have a $1M+ home back in Chicago that's just sitting there. Don't think there aren't some people who will be exempted from "sharing the wealth," and Obama and his cronies will be at the top of the list.

Michelle has been known to recommend to college students that they skip the Wall Street jobs and go into public service. Appears to be good advice too.... very lucrative business these days. :eusa_whistle:

care

Please tell me you're not giving him credit for paying taxes? Cuz it's not like he had a choice.

Personally, I see nothing about his taxes or his donations to charity that make him stand out as exceptionally philanthropic.

The money from the Nobel was never really his.... he did nothing to earn it, he got it for being the black guy in the White House. Nothing exceptional about that. By rights, that money belonged to the American people... even Obama knows it was a joke.

CG...these complaints are infantile....

he paid 35% in income taxes....Buffet pays 17%, Teressa Heinz pays 19%, Gates pays 20%....all due to how they shelter their millions/billions....

I don't see Obama doing such....he PAID $1.7 million out of $5 million, is what it said....

The $300k plus the $1.4 million nobel prize money, is another $1.7 million for charity, above paying his 35% in income tax....

also, HOW do you all KNOW what he has done for his own family other than mere gossip and speculation?

I stand by what I have said...

SEEK HELP!

You ALL have lost your minds and credibility! TOOOO MUCH crying wolf....only brings deaf ears, when the wolf ACTUALLY ARRIVES.....

you are all hurting yourselves and your own causes and beliefs by bitching about something, about nothing....instead of saving your faux cries of wolf, for the big issues....that actually mean something, again, imo.

sure, it's all in ''fun'', but honestly, it is getting to the point of pure ridiculousness.

".....when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

Phoney-baloney, plastic banana.........

I agree.....It is phoney baloney

Right now the wealth is distributed so that 10% of the population controls 90% of the wealth. The divide between the super wealthy and working America has spread over the last 30 years.

Its high time we stop this spreading the wealth to the top 10%.
Wealth isn't "distributed" or "spread around"...It's earned.

Deal with it.

Sure it is...

The super wealthy do not increase their percentage of wealth through hard work or innovation. They do not get wealthy by taking risk....they get wealthy by ensuring there is no risk in their investments.

This 10% that controls 90% of the wealth do so by manipulating the tax code to shield their wealth, they influence labor laws, environmental legislation, international commerce laws, safety all with an eye towards increasing their share of available wealth

So far, it is working.....The upper 10% of Americans have managed to increase their wealth while the standard of living for working class Americans has decreased

Why did Cheney not give all his money to the church so they could donate it to the poor?

You seem to forget its YOU GUYS who say the government should nto be helping Americans who are poor, that the privagte sector should do it.

Now if you claim the private sector can perform this task for us then you should be PROOVING it by giving enough to the private sector to actually do the job.

Why is it they never have enough money to do the real job?

Yet they say it will work, GIVE away you guys. Step it up and give every extra penny you can to prove your point.

I say this burden is the responsibility of all Americans and can be best done through taxes, I pay my taxes without whining, do you?

Forum List

Back