Will Obama Redistribute His Millions? Where?

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
April 15, 2010 1:52 PM

The president and the first lady earned an income of $5,505,409 in 2009 and paid $1,792,414 in federal income tax last year, according to the Obamas' tax returns released today by the White House.

The Obamas joint tax filing shows that the majority of the family’s income was from proceeds from the same of the President’s books “The Audacity of Hope,” and “Dreams from My Father.”

The Obamas last year donated $329,100 to 40 different charities. The largest personal donation was $50,000 to CARE and the United Negro College Fund. The smallest donation, $150, went to Crusade of Mercy, an organized community health and social service resource in Chicago. The Obamas donated $5,000 to the Haiti Foundation of Hope. They also donated $250 to St. Johns Church and $200 to 19th Street Baptist Church in D.C., both churches which the Obamas attended this past year in Washington, D.C.

Much more: Obamas Earn $5.5 Million Last Year, Pay $1.8 Million in Taxes - Political Punch

Haha, no silly. Liberals dont' believe in spreading their wealth. They belive in taking yours and spreading it. DUH!

Of course he won't. Countless and repeated studies and research has shown people who consider themselves conservative or right of center give far more to charity than those who consider themselves liberal or left of center.

As I like to say:

Conservatives practice what we preach.
We also practice what liberals preach when it comes to helping others. They should try to do the same.

Well--Obama's half brother still lives in a hut in Kenya--earning the equivalent of $12.00 per month--his aunt is getting deported from the United States.

What ever happened to "charity starts at home"?

jesus cris, you guys are unbelievable... he pays 35% in taxes...nearly a million seven, he donates over $300 k in charity and you all are complaining?

:rofl:

cut me a break!

seek psychological help! :eek:

Jesus Criss? Is that Peter's brother?

kiss_peter.jpg

jesus cris, you guys are unbelievable... he pays 35% in taxes...nearly a million seven, he donates over $300 k in charity and you all are complaining?

cut me a break!

Would you help your brother out if you made that kind of money--or your aunt that lives in a poor district--who is to be deported?

I would. Obama hasn't.

OK...Let's run with that....

First of all, he pays nowhere near 35% in taxes, as the bulk of his income comes from the pockets of the productive to begin with.....The productive pay his taxes by proxy.

Secondly, how much more would it cost him to help his own brother, if he were to boost his annual income by a multiple of 10?...$1,500!

The manchild is a stone cheapskate.

cut me a break!

He is the one that stated one can earn to much profit. I guess he meant other people.

OK...Let's run with that....

First of all, he pays nowhere near 35% in taxes, as the bulk of his income comes from the pockets of the productive to begin with.....The productive pay his taxes by proxy.

Secondly, how much more would it cost him to help his own brother, if he were to boost his annual income by a multiple of 10?...$1,500!

The manchild is a stone cheapskate.

Yes, the President does get a salary, paid by the tax payer.

But, as was stated in the OP, the "bulk" of his income came from sales of his books.

Presidential salary is only 400,000. It's a lot, but it's not 6 million a year.

Also, his "brother" is a step brother who he's met twice in his life by a father who abandoned him. Not saying it's ok, but I don't think "brother" is the right word.

Last edited:

cut me a break!

I listen to these communist liberal Marxist democrats saying we need to go back to the 1960s top tax rates for the wealthy. That is 91% for couples making over $400k. Now you dare to defend the Obama's 35% tax rate.

Please!!!

I donate a larger percent of my income than they pay in tax & donation combined while I earn much less. On top of that everything is provided the Obama's so they have no living expense. Why do they not donate the whole amount. CEO's are working for $1 a year & you pompus assholes dare to lecture us. All dems want is more government power allowing them to get paid much more than the private sector, while paying little tax & having multi million dollar pensions guaranteed by us taxpayers. Democrats think citizens are to be preyed upon by big government.

Last edited:
".....when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

Phoney-baloney, plastic banana.........

I agree.....It is phoney baloney

Right now the wealth is distributed so that 10% of the population controls 90% of the wealth. The divide between the super wealthy and working America has spread over the last 30 years.

Its high time we stop this spreading the wealth to the top 10%.

cut me a break!

Michelle lays out more than $300k for her clothing alone. I believe I read that she wore $600 sneakers to a poverty center (or some such place) when she put in an appearance. Plus they have a $1M+ home back in Chicago that's just sitting there. Don't think there aren't some people who will be exempted from "sharing the wealth," and Obama and his cronies will be at the top of the list.

Right now the wealth is distributed so that 10% of the population controls 90% of the wealth. The divide between the super wealthy and working America has spread over the last 30 years.

Wealth isn't "distributed" or "spread around"...It's earned.

Deal with it.

cut me a break!

Michelle lays out more than $300k for her clothing alone. I believe I read that she wore $600 sneakers to a poverty center (or some such place) when she put in an appearance. Plus they have a $1M+ home back in Chicago that's just sitting there. Don't think there aren't some people who will be exempted from "sharing the wealth," and Obama and his cronies will be at the top of the list.

:eek::eek: ya don't fucking say?? Really? Weren't the hypocrites on here screeching like banshee's about the 150 grand the RNC spent to dress the enitre Palin family? Was Care4naught on here bitching about that..? :eusa_eh:

Obama pays taxes folks.

What you want is for churches to take care of the poor instead of the government remember?

You see if anyone should be redistributing their wealth it should be cons. They insist the private sector should feed the poor. The problem is that the private sector has never successfully fed all our poor. If you wnat to prove that the private sector can take care of this so we dont have to use tax dollars than it is up to you to give enough to the private sector so they can do the job. Its you who should be giving all your wealth to the poor on the private side.

Deal with it.

Yes! And here is what he earned in 2007. I hope he spread those evil profits, around. :lol:

Also some information on poor ole` Joe Biden's evil profits.

The Obamas paid $163,303 in Illinois income taxes. [2009 ]

Vice President Biden and his wife, Jill Biden’s tax returns reported an adjusted gross income of $333,182, paying $71,147 in federal income taxes for 2009. They paid $12,420 in Delaware income taxes and $1,477 in Virginia income taxes. The Bidens contributed $4,820 to charity, in both monetary and in-kind donations, the White House says.

The White House released each couple’s tax returns on the White House website this afternoon.

The Obama’s 2008 tax returns reported an adjusted gross income of $2,656,902, paying $855,323 in federal income taxes and $77,883 in state income taxes.

Last edited:

Deal with it.

Ditto.

Forum List

Back