Will Obama be honest in any tv ads?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I don't think he's capable

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
All we know for certain is that uninformed sourced told me that the police questioned Harry Reid in connection with the disappearance and murder of male and female prostitutes and farm animals in Las Vegas and that he is considered a "person of interest"

Also, Obama claimed Romney is a felon and we know for certain that Obama is a liar

Unless you know what loopholes Romney plans on closing

That's the point of the analysis. Since he won't say, they approached his plan by giving him the benefit of the doubt: they started by assuming that "all available tax expenditures for higher-income households are completely eliminated" and only dipping into loopholes benefiting the middle class to close the deficits Romney opens up after the revenue that could be wrung out of the top had been exhausted. That's the most favorable analysis of Romney's suggestions that can be done. And it still raises the tax burden on the middle class.

There's no universe in which what he proposes is deficit neutral unless it raises the tax burden on the middle class.

^^^ keyword bolded

Unless you know what loopholes Romney plans on closing

That's the point of the analysis. Since he won't say, they approached his plan by giving him the benefit of the doubt: they started by assuming that "all available tax expenditures for higher-income households are completely eliminated" and only dipping into loopholes benefiting the middle class to close the deficits Romney opens up after the revenue that could be wrung out of the top had been exhausted. That's the most favorable analysis of Romney's suggestions that can be done. And it still raises the tax burden on the middle class.

There's no universe in which what he proposes is deficit neutral unless it raises the tax burden on the middle class.

^^^ keyword bolded

That's the assumption that Mitt would ultimately implement his plan in the way that minimizes the increased tax burden on the middle class.

Are you suggesting that's not a safe assumption? Mitt's going to raise the middle class's burden even more than the bare minimum he needs to in order to pay for his millionaires' tax cuts?

There might be a future for you on Mitt's PR team.

No Obama won't but then again neither will Romney I wish if any superpac for either one went as far in the sewer as this one that did the Romney killed my wife ad the candidate would condemn them for it Obama has already shown he won't and I have no faith in Romney to either.Politics has always been a filthy dirty game but it is being taken to levels of disgust I never thought was possible,

There is an assumption that the Marxist in chief has wrecked the economy on purpose....

^^^ keyword bolded

That's the assumption that Mitt would ultimately implement his plan in the way that minimizes the increased tax burden on the middle class.

Are you suggesting that's not a safe assumption? Mitt's going to raise the middle class's burden even more than the bare minimum he needs to in order to pay for his millionaires' tax cuts?

There might be a future for you on Mitt's PR team.

As I said , come back when you have facts not conjecture. If I want to play make believe, I'll go play with the kid with the My Little Pony avatar.

As I said , come back when you have facts not conjecture. If I want to play make believe, I'll go play with the kid with the My Little Pony avatar.

Fact: there isn't enough revenue lost to "loopholes" for the wealthy to offset the wet sloppy kiss Mitt's rate changes offer them.

Thus making up that lost revenue requires taking it out of the middle class. Their tax burden goes up.

Not a hard argument to make, nor a hard one to understand. Something to the effect that Mitt Romney wants to raise your taxes while slashing them for millionaires will do fine. Hard-hitting, factual, and a concrete pocketbok issue. We'll see if they stick with the "Romney Hood" branding or find something even more fun.

What say you?

probably not......but neither will Romney.....so whats going to be the difference?.....Rufus T.Firefly wont put ANY out.....here he is telling what he stands for......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSsUoxlSADk&feature=relmfu]Duck Soup (2/10) Movie CLIP - The Laws of My Administration (1933) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Fact: there isn't enough revenue lost to "loopholes" for the wealthy to offset the wet sloppy kiss Mitt's rate changes offer them.

Thus making up that lost revenue requires taking it out of the middle class. Their tax burden goes up.

Not a hard argument to make, nor a hard one to understand. Something to the effect that Mitt Romney wants to raise your taxes while slashing them for millionaires will do fine. Hard-hitting, factual, and a concrete pocketbok issue. We'll see if they stick with the "Romney Hood" branding or find something even more fun.

Is the word "speculation" actually in your vocabulary or do you just use it selectively when it fits your Marxist ideology?

Is the word "speculation" actually in your vocabulary or do you just use it selectively when it fits your Marxist ideology?

Have you noticed that Democrats never seem to consider economic growth as a way to raise revenue?

Have you noticed that Democrats never seem to consider economic growth as a way to raise revenue?

Tax and spend is all they know, simple ideas from simple assholes.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I suspect there will be a few variations on the theme in the coming ad-valance.

A few early ads hint at some of the variations. Some, like this one, will point out how Romney personally benefits from screwing the middle class:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1D1jI61ckY&feature=player_embedded]"Stretch" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Some might take the individual example approach:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPn0-GhFSY]The New Tax Calculator: President Obama's Plan vs. Mitt Romney's - YouTube[/ame]

I suspect there will be a few variations on the theme in the coming ad-valance.

A few early ads hint at some of the variations. Some, like this one, will point out how Romney personally benefits from screwing the middle class:

"Stretch" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube

Some might take the individual example approach:

The New Tax Calculator: President Obama's Plan vs. Mitt Romney's - YouTube

This nonsense is no more credible than the lies coming right from Obama's mouth, all misleading speculation, Kerry on.....

Campaign ads...

I'd like it if both candidates would quit running ads telling me why I should be afraid of the other guy, and start running ads telling me why I should vote for them...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back