Will Obama now attack Syria now that Obama's attack against Libya has failed.

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Does Obama's attack not really attack doctrine allow for attacking sovereign nations for little or no reason except if that nation has Oil? If this is the case then where is the left's outrage at attacking several nation's for no reason. Why is the left being so silent about the illegal attacks.

LOL Dear Leader didn't build a coalition in fact Dear leader simply attacked and murdered citizens of a foreign nation at the word of the UN. He also didn't ask consent of congress unlike the previous administrations no he simply started murdering people by proxy for the UN unlike the previous administration

You forgot about building a coalition and being asked by the people of the country.

No, it's not a doctrine.

LOL Dear Leader didn't build a coalition in fact Dear leader simply attacked and murdered citizens of a foreign nation at the word of the UN. He also didn't ask consent of congress unlike the previous administrations no he simply started murdering people by proxy for the UN unlike the previous administration

You forgot about building a coalition and being asked by the people of the country.

No, it's not a doctrine.

Rand Paul, John McCain and a lot of other GOP types voted for it 10 days before Obama took action.

Yes, he did build a coalition, why else do you think Islamic countries are participating on the side of the rebels?

And.......fwiw.......France is in there as well.

Try again stupid. I'm ashamed to share the same first name with you.

So how many Republicans were for bombing Libya before President Obama did, and how many are now against it after the president started?

I can't figure out what I find more entertaining, democrats pretending to be anti-war or republicans pretending to be anti-war.

Neither are very good actors, but even bad acting can be funny.

Does Obama's attack not really attack doctrine allow for attacking sovereign nations for little or no reason except if that nation has Oil? If this is the case then where is the left's outrage at attacking several nation's for no reason. Why is the left being so silent about the illegal attacks.

because liberals are the biggest hypocrites in the world.obama is their god and anything he does has to be right.F ing degenerate liberal scum!liberals only support his wars.

So how many Republicans were for bombing Libya before President Obama did, and how many are now against it after the president started?

Reagan made ONE attack for payback for terrorism!The fascist pig obama wants us to be involved in a muslim civil war!I could not care less when muslims are killing muslims.

I was for bombing Libya when the UN resolution was passed, and I haven't changed that view.

I was for bombing Libya when the UN resolution was passed, and I haven't changed that view.

When it first came up, I was against it, but when I saw what was going on over there under that idiot Kaddhafy via the news, I changed my mind.

When Obama announced that Egypt and other Arab countries were in favor of defending the rebels and outing Kaddhafy, I changed my mind.

I'm happy we're stopping an actual dictator. Matter of fact, airdropping a couple of crates of AK-47's and some ammo may not be a bad idea either.

However.........NO RPG's.

When it first came up, I was against it, but when I saw what was going on over there under that idiot Kaddhafy via the news, I changed my mind.

When Obama announced that Egypt and other Arab countries were in favor of defending the rebels and outing Kaddhafy, I changed my mind.

I'm happy we're stopping an actual dictator. Matter of fact, airdropping a couple of crates of AK-47's and some ammo may not be a bad idea either.

AK 47's can only do so much against heavy altillary like tanks, mortars, rocket launchers, surface to air missiles etc etc the rebels are gonna need the goodies to have any chance against Ghaddafis forces.

AK 47's can only do so much against heavy altillary like tanks, mortars, rocket launchers, surface to air missiles etc etc the rebels are gonna need the goodies to have any chance against Ghaddafis forces.

That's the reason for the no fly zone. And the French seem to have no problem with bombing tanks and rocket launchers.

That's the reason for the no fly zone. And the French seem to have no problem with bombing tanks and rocket launchers.

The rebels are seriously outgunned and outmatched by Ghaddafis forces on the ground though, at least from the reports I been reading.

Forum List

Back