Will Obama Keep Power By Any Means Necessary?

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Add to this the recent news that Obama's 'goombah', financier, mentor, adviser, and supporter, George Soros, who also doesn't make a financial move without heavy doses of inside information recently sold off the bulk of his stock holdings and bought gold or gold equivelant securities. Gold is the traditional hedge in times of financial and civil unrest. George reading somthin' into the tea leaves or can he simply smell a country on the verge of ciivl war and anarchy.
Remember Van Jones "We're going to collapse America from the top down and the bottom up" Barack Obama, if you haven't forgotten, is still the "from the top down" part.]

"Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will he allow safe and fair elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or will he cling to power "by any means necessary," as a highly placed insider alleges?
Now, I'm truly sorry to raise such disgusting, un-American, crazy-sounding questions, but, alas, they're not crazy, and I've got a disquieting amount of evidence. The Democrats have already accused Romney of murdering a woman with cancer, financial felonies, and not filing taxes for ten years -- the last charge delivered by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor, on the basis of absolutely no evidence whatsoever.
By Democrat standards, I've got enough proof to put away Obama, et al. for life without parole.
Whatever chicanery Obama and his investors may be contemplating, it will probably unfold against some gargantuan crisis, manufactured or otherwise. So cast your mind back to September 11, 2001, the day of the New York mayoral primary."

Articles: Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?

I sincerely think he is as ruthless as they come and he will do absolutely anything to keep power. He'll start a war with Iran hoping people will not change Presidents during a war. In fact short of that, he will declare martiial law using some lame lie to prevent the election from taking place.

All these gov't agencies aren't buying ammo for nothing. These agencies have no need for that many rounds. Something is afoot and it "ain't good.

Just remember who his heroes are and whose teachings he believes in.

I sincerely think he is as ruthless as they come and he will do absolutely anything to keep power. He'll start a war with Iran hoping people will not change Presidents during a war. In fact short of that, he will declare martiial law using some lame lie to prevent the election from taking place.

All these gov't agencies aren't buying ammo for nothing. These agencies have no need for that many rounds. Something is afoot and it "ain't good.

go back and study his tactics for becoming a senator.

170,000 hollow point rounds for the Social Security Administration, ehh? Mebbe they suspect your 98 year old mother in law's gonna get a little rowdy when she comes to pay them a visit?
If you haven't ordered your AK yet, you're being a tad remiss.

No fan of Barry's but martial law for some trumped up reason is a fantasy IMO.

We'll beat the s.o.b. at the ballot box and send his worthless ass back to the only job he's qualified for, community agitator back home in Chicago.

As I said, he was ruthless and he had the Chicago machine do his dirty work and bidding. Go see the movie 2016. I intend to as soon as it is around here.

No fan of Barry's but martial law for some trumped up reason is a fantasy IMO.

We'll beat the s.o.b. at the ballot box and send his worthless ass back to the only job he's qualified for, community agitator back home in Chicago.

Hitler was a fantasy to some at the start too!

As I said, he was ruthless and he had the Chicago machine do his dirty work and bidding. Go see the movie 2016. I intend to as soon as it is around here.

I will also, thanx for the heads up.

Already preparing the excuse when you lose I see...

Funny...I havent seen a single post discussing Romney losing. I see comments of the election being postponed...and Obama losing but still holding onto power....but nothing about Romney losing.

So once again, you have shown your lack of reading comprehension ability.

Forum List

Back