Will Obama "Indirectly Blame" Romney For Gas Prices, Housing Crisis, Economy, Etc.?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:poop:
Oh Boy, it's already started, the ads tieing Romney to "Big Oil". Really? Romney owns a chunk of Haliburton, Exxon, Shell, etc, and owns real estate in Saudi Arabia?
What ever are the most concerning issues come summer, Romney and the GOP will get the blame.
8.4% Unemployment; It's Romneys Fault !!!
$4.50 Gas; It's Romneys Fault !
Housing Market/Loss of Real Estate Value;, who else but Mitt Romney !!

The Dem's will be blaming all of our problems on the GOP&Romney.
They must think all of America is so damn naive, despite that the Dem's have been in power for nearly the last 4 years!
No Wonder Obama has been declared "Hero Of The Stupid"
:woohoo::meow::poke:

:poop:
Oh Boy, it's already started, the ads tieing Romney to "Big Oil". Really? Romney owns a chunk of Haliburton, Exxon, Shell, etc, and owns real estate in Saudi Arabia?
What ever are the most concerning issues come summer, Romney and the GOP will get the blame.
8.4% Unemployment; It's Romneys Fault !!!
$4.50 Gas; It's Romneys Fault !
Housing Market/Loss of Real Estate Value;, who else but Mitt Romney !!

The Dem's will be blaming all of our problems on the GOP&Romney.
They must think all of America is so damn naive, despite that the Dem's have been in power for nearly the last 4 years!
No Wonder Obama has been declared "Hero Of The Stupid"
:woohoo::meow::poke:

I dont recall the last time Democrats took ownership of one of their failed policies.
Nor do I recall them ever framing an issue honestly!

• Banned
Obama can do whatever he wants attacking Romney, like I said, Romney had nothing to do with the Obama Recession. Romney will rip him to shreds in the debates. Obama will look like a clown explaining the 16 Trillion debt and nothing to show for it!

Of course. The resurrected George W Bush, only richer and more evil. And the ones who can't even remember who the father of their last baby was, will vote for Obama when they hear that.
"He was young and looked cool, so I voted for him"

• Banned
Well, he can no longer blame Bush, Rush and Palin for the mess he created, so now he will blame Romney for 8.3 UN. 16 Trillion Debt,Solyndra Scandal, 1.6T Deficit, etc. etc.
Go ahead and try, then see how Romney responds with ads showing Obama lying about everything he claims he has done and claimed he was going to fix back in 2008/2009.

Will Obama "Indirectly Blame" Romney For Gas Prices, Housing Crisis, Economy, Etc.?

Nope, Barry is arrogant enough to directly blame him. And he'll make it sound all warm, fuzzy and believable for his little loyal lemmings.

Forum List

Back