Will Obama go to New Orleans, hold up his

Is Louisiana a red or blue state? It matters to Obama, if he can get some votes he'll be there. If not, just like Texas and their wildfires, he'll just stay away. :dunno:

Maybe that's why George didn't do a damned thing... Louisiana is a Red State... so He didn't have to worry about votes.

He didn't send in FEMA when he should have.

He wanted to make Blanco give control of her state to him as a condition of sending in the National Guard.

Even you should be disgusted with that.
You are quite the idiot and dont know the law. Why did Tex and MISS get help right away because they called for it before the storm hit. But the stupid DEM GOV in La and the stupid Mayor did not do ANYTHING. Did not even do a mandatory evacuation and to put those people in the superdome . HOW DUMB is that .. The city is under sea level as it is. Everyone KNEW the levys would break in a storm like this but the stupid GOV did NOTHING but yet you still blame Bush.. It is getting old!
Guess what when Jindal became GOV and Gustov hit he bused everyone out. NOT an option you had to leave on your own or they were taking you.. it went very smoothly. Different from a ReP GOV and a DEM one.. I also hosted the same family during that storm. Heck I might get her again this week if Isaac gets too bad
Blanco declared a state of emergency at 5 PM on August 26. The way the federal law works is a state of emergency must be declared before FEMA can respond. She did what she was supposed to do.

Nagin did call for a mandatory evacuation.

The Superdome was a shelter of last resort and turned out to be a good one as most that went there were safe.

You still are terminally stupid.
Then why NOT use the school buses for the people with no transportation to get out. New Orleans is uses transits alot because a lot of people do not have cars there. Its just a fact or was when I lived there.. People also use the bus system to go to the french quarter because it was a nightmare to park and then you had to worry about drinking and driving. You keep blaming Bush there is plenty of blame on the Dems that ran that state and city... How many buses got ruined and could have been used to get these people to Baton Rouge or Jackson Miss.. .
Piss poor planning on the GOV and Nagin is the truth of the matter.. You did not live there at that time. My brother did and so did my good friend. They got the news first hand..:eusa_whistle:

You know, Obama did promise that electing him would make the sea levels drop. You'd think he could stop a mere hurricane...

Of course, God can. Obama isnt God though. Be nice for him to acknowledge that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back