Will Obama go to New Orleans, hold up his

Gee, I'm shocked. Barry couldn't seem to find any blame for the Chocolate Mayor who failed to pull the trigger on the evacuation plan the city had in place.

See what you people dont KNOW is the GOVERNOR of LA had to ask for federal help like MISS and TEX did BEFORE THE STORM the DEM GOV did NOT ask for days after the storm hit .. BUSH was waiting for the go ahead but the stupid DEMS that was in control did not ask. Its called protocol . You just cant send the feds in on stuff like this unless the GOV ask. I hosted my friend for a month during Katrina .. They were told to leave . MANY and I mean MANY stayed back to LOOT. I heard it from a coworkers mouth , she said my family stayed back to get theirs. What you going to do with a big screen tv in 30 feet of water. Dumbasses. I would have WALKED out . You know for DAYS the storm is coming. I lived in New Orleans for 7 years and knew in the 80s that the levys would not hold a storm higher then a Cat 3. It was known. Why would you stay.. Like i said I would walk. Why did the MAYOR not use all those school buses and bus those people out because he was LAZY..

Hopefully the winds calm down some and all that happens is a lot of Romney/Ryan yards signs get blown over.

ONCE again... YOU prove the point!
The Hurricane ISSAC KNOWS better then to touch the "One"s SIGNS!

Right! You are proving the point that simpletons like you really believe Obama is God!

I mean probably unlike Chris Matthews who got a tingle down his leg hearing Obama..
you probably have a tinkle down your leg hearing Obama!

No doubt he will have FEMA standing by to respond as soon as possible, and unlike Bush, he won't shirk his duty and eat birthday cake while people are filmed by FAUX news living in dangerous situations.

Do you have a link to actual facts, or do you just make shit up as you go along?

Did you sleep through the whole thing?

FEMA standing by... What, three people with a clipboard? Got a link... Of course you don't.

possible Cat 1 hurricane(Isaac) vs. a Cat 5 screamer(Katrina) which downgraded to a strong Cat 4 when it hit.

C'mon Conservative douchebags, you're better than this.

Still the whiny little bitch.

Change the channel douche bag...........

Gee, I'm shocked. Barry couldn't seem to find any blame for the Chocolate Mayor who failed to pull the trigger on the evacuation plan the city had in place.

See what you people dont KNOW is the GOVERNOR of LA had to ask for federal help like MISS and TEX did BEFORE THE STORM the DEM GOV did NOT ask for days after the storm hit .. BUSH was waiting for the go ahead but the stupid DEMS that was in control did not ask. Its called protocol . You just cant send the feds in on stuff like this unless the GOV ask. I hosted my friend for a month during Katrina .. They were told to leave . MANY and I mean MANY stayed back to LOOT. I heard it from a coworkers mouth , she said my family stayed back to get theirs. What you going to do with a big screen tv in 30 feet of water. Dumbasses. I would have WALKED out . You know for DAYS the storm is coming. I lived in New Orleans for 7 years and knew in the 80s that the levys would not hold a storm higher then a Cat 3. It was known. Why would you stay.. Like i said I would walk. Why did the MAYOR not use all those school buses and bus those people out because he was LAZY..
Yeah, she did. She declared a state of emergency. That is what is required to get federal help.

Negged for terminal stupidity.

Bush was begging that democrat POS, Gov. Blanco to let in the National Guard, that he had standing by days before Katrina hit. The snark refused with a smug smirk that the plan was to use the suffering to blame Bush. Meanwhile she was getting her make up done for the cameras.

He didn't send in FEMA when he should have.

He wanted to make Blanco give control of her state to him as a condition of sending in the National Guard.

Even you should be disgusted with that.
You are quite the idiot and dont know the law. Why did Tex and MISS get help right away because they called for it before the storm hit. But the stupid DEM GOV in La and the stupid Mayor did not do ANYTHING. Did not even do a mandatory evacuation and to put those people in the superdome . HOW DUMB is that .. The city is under sea level as it is. Everyone KNEW the levys would break in a storm like this but the stupid GOV did NOTHING but yet you still blame Bush.. It is getting old!
Guess what when Jindal became GOV and Gustov hit he bused everyone out. NOT an option you had to leave on your own or they were taking you.. it went very smoothly. Different from a ReP GOV and a DEM one.. I also hosted the same family during that storm. Heck I might get her again this week if Isaac gets too bad

Bush was begging that democrat POS, Gov. Blanco to let in the National Guard, that he had standing by days before Katrina hit. The snark refused with a smug smirk that the plan was to use the suffering to blame Bush. Meanwhile she was getting her make up done for the cameras.

Right ...always blaming someone else his screw ups. Sound familiar!

He wanted to make Blanco give control of her state to him as a condition of sending in the National Guard.

You are quite the idiot and dont know the law. Why did Tex and MISS get help right away because they called for it before the storm hit. But the stupid DEM GOV in La and the stupid Mayor did not do ANYTHING. Did not even do a mandatory evacuation and to put those people in the superdome . HOW DUMB is that .. The city is under sea level as it is. Everyone KNEW the levys would break in a storm like this but the stupid GOV did NOTHING but yet you still blame Bush.. It is getting old!
Guess what when Jindal became GOV and Gustov hit he bused everyone out. NOT an option you had to leave on your own or they were taking you.. it went very smoothly. Different from a ReP GOV and a DEM one.. I also hosted the same family during that storm. Heck I might get her again this week if Isaac gets too bad

Reps your way as soon as the reload occurs. I find it absolutely amazing the left can lie so easily...........Thats why I call them low life folks..that and supporting organized crime.....These are facts as anyone supporting this admin knows......

Hopefully the winds calm down some and all that happens is a lot of Romney/Ryan yards signs get blown over.

ONCE again... YOU prove the point!
The Hurricane ISSAC KNOWS better then to touch the "One"s SIGNS!

Right! You are proving the point that simpletons like you really believe Obama is God!

I mean probably unlike Chris Matthews who got a tingle down his leg hearing Obama..
you probably have a tinkle down your leg hearing Obama!

God is God and no other. Why do I say Romney signs? You're a smart cookie, you figure it out?

Last edited:

Blanco declared a state of emergency at 5 PM on August 26. The way the federal law works is a state of emergency must be declared before FEMA can respond. She did what she was supposed to do.

Nagin did call for a mandatory evacuation.

The Superdome was a shelter of last resort and turned out to be a good one as most that went there were safe.

You still are terminally stupid.

So when do the Democraps blame Bush for steering this hurricane at New Orleans?

He is using a Top Secret satellite via remote control at his ranch in Texas......ooooh-hahahaha!

I'm disgusted with a democrat who refused to allow help in just to blame Bush for no help coming in.

I'm disgusted with a democrat mayor who was paralyzed rather then help evacuate the city.

I'm disgusted with the residents themselves who hung around waiting for someone to come and take care of them.

I am also disgusted with the coward police who looted as well and left the on the job...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nfbj7zVxkE]New Orleans Police Department Looting Walmart After Hurricane Katrina - YouTube[/ame]

Will Obama go to New Orleans, hold up his

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hands and ORDER ISAAC to "go away" ...just go away" and it will as fewer and fewer people now believe ...
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

No, there would be too much chaos for a fundraiser to be held.

How many people will be killed in Isaac? Will the whole city be homeless again?

FEMA will respond better under Obama than they did under Bush and his man Brownie

The two storms are not even remotely close to being comparable. Thus the response isn't either

Isac has been so unpredictable it may change into a hurricane or not. So we do not know

How many people will be killed in Isaac? Will the whole city be homeless again?

FEMA will respond better under Obama than they did under Bush and his man Brownie

The two storms are not even remotely close to being comparable. Thus the response isn't either

Thanks Gramps. That was the point I tried to make earlier and not one person acknowledged it. They'd rather blather on idiotically.

Everyone knew that Katrina was going to be a devastating storm. Isaac will be lucky to strengthen to a Cat 1.

This storm will just be a rain maker, but the media will play up the FEMA response trying to give Obamination a boost.

What I have learned about living in Hurricane Alley is you can NOT predict how strong or weak a hurricane will get. Many storms that are supposed to be little storms turn out to be monsters like Andrew.. You cant predict where and when it will hit they can only guess. The technology is better but mother nature has a way to say Fuck it , I am doing it my way. That is why I am always prepared starting June 1. We have money in our safe taking out just for evacuation. Got gas cans filled in garage for our generator or if we have to leave and we will take them with us since you might not be able to get gas for miles and miles.. We have bottle water always on hand for a week worth for the 5 of us.. and Non perishable food for a week or 2 . Always have an extra propane tank filled just in case we lose power we can cook on the grill and also have LED battery operated lamps, battery operated fans so we can use until we can get the generator up and running..

Is Louisiana a red or blue state? It matters to Obama, if he can get some votes he'll be there. If not, just like Texas and their wildfires, he'll just stay away. :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back