Will Obama get re-elected

No.

Obama's record has been atrocious, the worst of any president since Robert Mugabe. People can't be fooled that easily, especially a second time. Obama has no new proposals, nothing to suggest his next four years in office would be better than his first four. And plenty to suggest his next four would be about like his last two: nothing but vacations at taxpayer expense and blaming Republicans for his inability to get anything done.

there have been worse presidents in our history. If you can do better I suggest you run for office and show us how it is done to perfection.

Pretty clear that he will

Obama 303 Electoral votes

A week ago I wasn't too sure, but with Mitt shooting himself in the foot re:the Jeep-to-China lie and the pundits spending too much time on an issue that makes them look like ghouls, i.e. Benghazi, Obama is looking like he'll win re-election, IMO.

It doesn't look too good for obama. He's been consistently losing since the campaign started. Where he was ahead by 8 points, its now down to one. That's why obama has been concentration on early voting. Vote before you change your mind. He has not moved into the positive in any state that he didn't have originally. He has lost states that he once considered safe. obama's greatest danger is that people will go into that voting booth, their confidence already shaken and at the last minute think "Do I really want four more years of this?"

there have been worse presidents in our history. If you can do better I suggest you run for office and show us how it is done to perfection.

You would have a hard time naming a single one.

Trust me, I could a far better job than the fraud-in-chief. Granted, my golf game is not as good though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back