Will Obama End Racism Among Democrats?

Sounds like we are seeing them differently! I'd say the whole discussion is about race now, instead of anything important. (Like how totally incompetent and disingenuous Burris sounds every time he opens his mouth) Seems like the media is preying on racism to me!

Here are a few individual picks from page one of that google search...

washingtonpost.com

» Did Racism Motivate Reid’s rejection of Burris? - Blogger News Network

It Looks Like Democrat Harry Reid May Have Hidden Racist Beliefs. Given Powerful Democrats Talk A Good Story About Helping Blacks, But Rarely Practice What They Preach, His Behavior Is Not Surprising. - Granite Bay
The one actual news story (Washington Post) (as opposed to a blog) didn't claim Reid was racially motivated, nor even hint at it.

It is nearly a requirement for African American liberals. If you aren't you aren't authentically black according to asshats like Cornell West.

I don't have any ax to grind here. I've heard more about how racist the dems are than I have ever heard about how racist the GOP is.

It all seems like a complete diversionary tactic to me anyway, Burris looks like a total egomaniac and that line about 'fighting for the people of Illinois' is such obvious bullshit. The man is an embarassment.

The one actual news story (Washington Post) (as opposed to a blog) didn't claim Reid was racially motivated, nor even hint at it.

Whatever, you were the one setting that standard - the OP was about Obama ending Racism not Obama recognizing Reid as a racist.

It is also standard Democrat cant a rough translation of which would be - I'll make sure Illinois gets it's share of Federal money...

It is nearly a requirement for African American liberals. If you aren't you aren't authentically black according to asshats like Cornell West.
Yup - and if you criticize them for it, YOU are the racist.

Jesse Jackson is an idiot. I imagine that's why Reid didn't want him, or the other two...they may be idiots as well. FOX is the news organization that is implying they are idiots because they are black.

Therefore, the only racism to be found is in FOX's dirty corporate mind.

Will Obama End Racism Among Democrats?

I'm not sure.

I mean you might be right -- Obama might drive a lot of racist Democrats into the Republican party where they'll be more comfortable, but I think we need to see first, don't you?

Whatever, you were the one setting that standard - the OP was about Obama ending Racism not Obama recognizing Reid as a racist.

The way I read it the OP was about Reid being a racist and the liberal media just flatly ignoring it. The question is
Is Obama going to end racism in the Democrat Party?

I'm not sure.

I mean you might be right -- Obama might drive a lot of racist Democrats into the Republican party where they'll be more comfortable, but I think we need to see first, don't you?
You think the racist Obama will switch to the Republican party?!?

Forum List

Back