Will Obama dump Biden??

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
In a close election - the VP candidate might make the difference.

It would be cool to see Romney-Gingrich to make a pact that whoever finishes 2nd at the GOP convention will be the VP running mate for the nominee.

It almost happened with Ford-Reagan in 1976.

That ticket would have beaten Carter.

It would be cool to see Romney-Gingrich to make a pact that whoever finishes 2nd at the GOP convention will be the VP running mate for the nominee.

Well he has been talking about "CHANGE &HOPE" for the last three years maybe this was the change and hope he was taking about
Change running mates that he hopes will create more distraction away from his failure presidency. True stroy:thup:

Well he has been talking about "CHANGE &HOPE" for the last three years maybe this was the change and hope he was taking about
Change running mates that he hopes will create more distraction away from his failure presidency. True stroy:thup:

If anything happened to Obama - would you want that lobotomy-case as leader of the free world???

VP's have never made the difference in an election. It has proved an important office through history as it reduced chaos in the Republic, but the actual job is, as Garner put it, not worth a bucket of warm s*it.

Biden is Obama's attempt to guarantee immortality. No one will shoot Obama to make Biden president.

Absolutely and it's a further sign of failed leadership that Obama dumps Biden.

If anything happened to Obama - would you want that lobotomy-case as leader of the free world???

none of the above and who said getrich or romney was going to get the nod?

Will Obama dump Biden??

Can't happen. Biden is hermeticly sealed into Obamas colon....for life. He serves the vital role of making incredibly stupid and vacuous statements which make Obama look like a genius by comparison.

If by dump Biden you mean fatally poisioning him and then eliminating the position of VP alltogether, then yeah; I think it's likely he'll dump Biden.

Both Romney and Gingrich have too big egos to agree to share the ticket.

Both Romney and Gingrich have too big egos to agree to share the ticket.

Actually, I dont think Romney has as big of an ego that some people seem to think. I dont think he would have a problem with Newt on the ticket. But I might. I havent decided.

Dumping Biden would be an admission of weakness on Obama's part. I think he wouldn't do it. Biden would have to develop a 'heart problem' or something and withdraw for health reasons.

Of course the doctor who gave the diagnosis would mysteriously disappear. :eusa_whistle:

Dumping Biden would be an admission of weakness on Obama's part. I think he wouldn't do it. Biden would have to develop a 'heart problem' or something and withdraw for health reasons.

Of course the doctor who gave the diagnosis would mysteriously disappear. :eusa_whistle:

Biden wont withdraw. He wants to run in 2016. He's already said as much. His ego is too big to withdrawl.

It's a tie.

Biden is dumb even for a VP - and I am talking Spiro Agnew , Dan Quyale etc...

Will Obama dump Biden??

Can't happen. Biden is hermeticly sealed into Obamas colon....for life. He serves the vital role of making incredibly stupid and vacuous statements which make Obama look like a genius by comparison.

He is truly the perfect VP.
Been around forever,everyone knows him.
Every once in a blue moon he says something
that might make a little sense.

But for the most part he is a buffoon.
He is awesome as VP. :clap2:

When Ike was asked about VP Nixons contributions as VP - said something like - "give me a while and I may come up with something."

I've never heard of a 2nd term Pres switching VPs in midstream.

To show that kind of splintering would really damage the party.

I'm sure that Hillary would love to jump ship right now but she can;t do that to the Democratic party elites.
I don't see her renewing her tenure, though, should Obama gain re-election.

(just an honest non-partisan assessment)
:cool:

Do you really mean "Will Obama be dumped?" The Vp is as useless as Obama. And that's a big F****** deal!

Forum List

Back