Will Obama drag us into another war?

He already has. He has declared War on his fellow Americans. Anyone who disagrees with him is now a "Racist" and "Terrorist." This is by far the worst of his numerous Wars.

The Democrats are well-known for 'Wag the Dog' War distractions. So i wouldn't be surprised if this President & Democrats get us into another War. Times are very bleak for our nation right now. They desperately need a distraction. Obviously some will just call me a Wingnut and dismiss this notion,but don't be surprised if this does happen.

Yeah? Then tell us who "wagged the dog" over Iraq? Dubya suddenly a Dem?!?! :eek:

Will Obama drag us into another war?
Due to the recession showing that it never really went anywhere?

I think he should invade Canada. But only the part that speaks English

They will treat us a liberators

Last edited:
I think with a little luck, we could defeat Canada

They have been asking for it. After a few years, they will treat us as liberators. We will be able to take their women and funny looking bacon

Maybe he'll just ramp up the other wars? But there's always Syria and Iran. I mean there's already enough propaganda in place to attack either.

"Propaganda" in place? THOUSANDS have been mass slaughtered in syria, and many times that in iran, and you claim such items as "propaganda"?

You stupid fucking turd, I'd bet if Israel scratched the fingernail of some terrorist arab muslim, you'd be the first to demand the US attack israel for such an horrific crime.

Can you just shut the fuck up and die already?

Iran/Syria/Yemen/Somalia? Rule of thumb is go with the one with the most Oil. So bet on Iran but it could be Syria.

You're right fuckbrain, no need to address iran's murdering of US troops in iraq, it's illegal nuclear weapons program, syria's mass slaughter of its own people or allowing its soil to be used as a terrorist hiding ground for al qaeda making runs into iraq and attacking US troops.

Yeah, moron, no one can see any reasons to justify deposing 2 of the world's worst regimes, not at all.

Are you mentally ill?

Maybe he'll just ramp up the other wars? But there's always Syria and Iran. I mean there's already enough propaganda in place to attack either.

"Propaganda" in place? THOUSANDS have been mass slaughtered in syria, and many times that in iran, and you claim such items as "propaganda"?

You stupid fucking turd, I'd bet if Israel scratched the fingernail of some terrorist arab muslim, you'd be the first to demand the US attack israel for such an horrific crime.

Can you just shut the fuck up and die already?

Yes, war propaganda. There's no question that Syria and Iran have bad governments that have done horrible things to their own people, but it's propaganda when the U.S. government uses that information to try to convince us that we need to bomb or invade those countries.

You'd lose that bet. I don't want war with Israel regardless of what they do to their arab neighbors.

No, I can't do that.

If he doesn't start a world war he won't end his depression. I mean either his own mental funk AND the economic depression that honours his name so brilliantly.

Besides, having young men slaughtered is the proven-most-efficient means of reducing unemployment.

Don't believe me?

Read some archived newspapers from 1942-1944.

Last edited:
If he doesn't start a world war he won't end his depression. I mean either his own mental funk AND the economic depression that honours his name so brilliantly.

Besides, having young men slaughtered is the proven-most-efficient means of reducing unemployment.

Don't believe me?

Read some archived newspapers from 1942-1944.

If he starts a world war he won't end this depression. Wars don't create prosperity, they only destroy.

If he starts a world war he won't end this depression. Wars don't create prosperity, they only destroy.

Well fer sure it'll make him feel better about himself, so perhaps end his personal depression.

As to wars/prosperity, Roosevelt didn't think so and Truman got to ride on his tail into the relative prosperity of 1947-1952. Besides, there were so many fewer unemployed (see above).

Well fer sure it'll make him feel better about himself, so perhaps end his personal depression.

As to wars/prosperity, Roosevelt didn't think so and Truman got to ride on his tail into the relative prosperity of 1947-1952. Besides, there were so many fewer unemployed (see above).

There would be lower unemployment if the government paid people to dig holes and paid other people to fill them, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. And Roosevelt and Truman believed a lot of things that just weren't so.

There would be lower unemployment if the government paid people to dig holes and paid other people to fill them, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. And Roosevelt and Truman believed a lot of things that just weren't so.

You know that.
I know that.
Try to convince a lib of that and it could prove fatal.

Suffocating under a pile of bullshit is said to be a slow and painful passing.

The Democrats are well-known for 'Wag the Dog' War distractions. So i wouldn't be surprised if this President & Democrats get us into another War. Times are very bleak for our nation right now. They desperately need a distraction. Obviously some will just call me a Wingnut and dismiss this notion,but don't be surprised if this does happen.
Bush loved wars...and Obama seems to be getting a feel for them too. My bet is we'll be completely out of Afghanistan by next summer.

Who are the dumbasses who thought we should start all these wars anyway? I didn't! Not even Afganistan. We should have gone completely covert.

Obama said we get out of Afghanistan in 2014...

Quick google, I dono or care what the site is I'm not going to read it. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/10/24/war-in-afghanistan-actual-end-date-is-2014.html Just acting as some kind of proof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back